PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RangerJJ
May 29, 2003, 08:10 AM
OK yesterday some was tring to join my clan and of course I asked him why he said hes last clan was evil because the guy PKed him!!!!!! ok im thinking to myself that wasnt that in dreamcast nooooo WTF.So PSOW is can this happen.And for those who dont know what PK is it is player killer where the person kills u and take ur items but im not sure if that can happen on GC but i dont see how that can happen but the guy said it happen to him.

muff
May 29, 2003, 12:47 PM
Eh? English please...

Jason
May 29, 2003, 01:08 PM
Cubis, he said it clear. I just hope it's not true.

RangerJJ
May 30, 2003, 07:58 AM
TY jason i hope its not true too

BerzerkerX
May 30, 2003, 09:12 PM
There is no possible way it can happen in GC. you walk right right through everyonee unless you are in battle and if you die well no.. that can't happen.lol

RangerJJ
May 30, 2003, 10:18 PM
thats what the guy told me from my clan and i believe him

StretchRAcast
May 30, 2003, 10:54 PM
the only game i ever played where that can happen is Diablo 2 for pc. But on PSO, no one can take your items even if they do kill you.

McDohl
May 31, 2003, 06:23 PM
JJ you are the biggest dumb ass I have ever known.

Shadow82
May 31, 2003, 09:21 PM
McDohl one question: Y do u hate JJ so much?

BerzerkerX
May 31, 2003, 09:37 PM
McDohl, no more. not on the posts. We will fight JJ and his clan again, but no more on the posts.But JJ don't come in my games unless you are gonna want to either play or battle me. No more bullshit.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

RangerJJ
Jun 2, 2003, 12:22 PM
i got dced when i came so i just didnt come back sry mcdohl im not fighting u no more since u r going to be a bitch

BerzerkerX
Jun 2, 2003, 12:27 PM
hey JJ giv me a fight. tell me when. i want to fight you. This will be an honorable fight. me against you.

Duder_Cooter
Jun 2, 2003, 01:25 PM
*RING*RING*RING* "Hello.....Oh reality its you"

This call must be for you guys.

McDohl
Jun 2, 2003, 02:51 PM
OK we'll all agree that Cooter's post was gay. As for you JJ, don't call me a bitch when your the one bitchin out of fighting. And I think it was you who was my bitch during that 2 on 2 battle we had. I own you bitch. I own you.

RangerJJ
Jun 2, 2003, 06:32 PM
well put it like this McDohl u win u r pissin me off i dont care u win whatever u say.whatever makes u happy.Berserk ill give u ur fight so whatever u wanna do it well umm ill see if ur on put right now tell me how u stand or u just totally against like mcdoo or u wanna just battle and get over it and well cool I really dont have a problem with u so what r u?

RangerJJ
Jun 2, 2003, 06:35 PM
well put it like this McDohl u win u r pissin me off i dont care u win whatever u say.whatever makes u happy.all u do is bitch and whine about fighting r a asshole and if u r just and to do this the whole time just 4get u and leave me and my clan alone.Berserk ill give u ur fight so whatever u wanna do it well umm ill see if ur on put right now tell me how u stand or u just totally against like mcdoo or u wanna just battle and get over it and well cool I really dont have a problem with u so what r u?

RangerJJ
Jun 2, 2003, 06:37 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RangerJJ on 2003-06-02 16:38 ]</font>

BerzerkerX
Jun 2, 2003, 07:28 PM
lets battle JJ. After that i still want to have battles with you.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

BerzerkerX
Jun 2, 2003, 07:30 PM
I'm not completely against you, but i do want to have battles with you.