PDA

View Full Version : So...Um... Do Bluefull get Anything good at all?

PlatypusMaximus
May 29, 2003, 11:18 AM
From a Ramarls perspective...

My RAmarl is level 137 and still uses a Gatling (45% Hit) and a Final Impact (gift from a Viridia friend with 35% Hit)

I know Bluefulls can get Heavens Punisher from Ult Hildetorrs, but they're hard enough to find already, let alone one with the HP (I've killed seven to date, and none have coughed it up)

Guntz348
May 29, 2003, 11:32 AM
They find some good stuff, real agitos of ult talows, Kasami Bracer from Ult nano dragons, Red Partisen from Crimson Assassins, Demo Comets from Mil Lillys, and a lot of other things. Here's a list of all the things they find, and where they find them.

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=4

NeoPhatnutz
May 29, 2003, 11:43 AM
Need help aquiring the Heaven's Punisher? I just posted the best Hildetorr hunting advice you may ever get on another Thread only moments ago.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=53167&forum=7&4

Go here, try my methods, and tell me how much better you do on finding Hildetorrs if possible.

PlatypusMaximus
May 29, 2003, 11:44 AM
Ironically enough, the stuff you listed is hunter only ;_;

I've seen the drop charts, but it seems that the only guns that are dropped are:

Holy Ray (My Gatlings do more damage)
Maser Beam (I have it on good authority from lots of people that this sucks)
Heavens Punisher 'nuff said...
Red Scorpio After well over 100 Ruin runs I haven't found one...
Varista 'nuff said...
Custom Ray these are just all out terrible...
Photon launcher/Guilty Light Slow and weak...
Suppressed Gun Weak...

It just seems to me that Bluefull doesn't really get anything worthwhile from a Rangers perspective... The only items they find plenty of are Gae Bolgs and Alive Aqhus....

NeoPhatnutz
May 29, 2003, 11:52 AM
That's cause Bluefill is a Hunter Primary/Force Secondary ID. There aren't too many draws for Ranger, the sole true attraction being the HP.

Go ahead, see the info I have in the other thread at

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=53167&forum=7&4

Trust me, it's worth checking out, and I'd be doing it non-stop if I had a Bluefill. Right now, I'm just getting some Frozen Shooters http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PlatypusMaximus
May 29, 2003, 11:53 AM
That's Pretty good advice, I was doing something similar (I was getting Alicia anchored in the room where the Tollaws appear...That's how I've found my most recent 3... The others were all coincidences. I generally have no trouble killing the torrs (even with Alicia there) The gatlings are remarkably strong and can take a Torr down before he even ambles close to us... he just never drops the bally thing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

I just wish I'd seen the drop charts before starting her... it's too late to recreate her

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PlatypusMaximus on 2003-05-29 09:55 ]</font>

NeoPhatnutz
May 29, 2003, 11:58 AM
No prob. Don't feel sorry for yourself, just keep working for that HP. Beware though, it requires the most ATA of any gun at 210. Hope you've got some serious ATA boosters.

Other than that, once you gain the gun, There will be little to stop you! (half the time http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

PlatypusMaximus
May 29, 2003, 12:07 PM
Well, her base ATA is 195, and I have a God/Arm on my Hunter, so I can always swipe that ^_^

NeoPhatnutz
May 29, 2003, 12:18 PM
Ahh, then you're in perfect order then. All that's left is finding the Rare Bastards http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PlatypusMaximus
May 29, 2003, 12:21 PM
On a somewhat related note, I recently found a Magic Rock Moola, would you recomend I use it on a Summit Moon for my Force, or an Aura field (assuming I can find the Spirit Garment first)

My Redria 'could' find one of VH gibbles, but it would seem a bit of a hassle to get. I do have a Club that I could use for the Summit moon (0/30/0/30/40) and I do have a load of Addslots I can use on the Aura field (if necsesary)

NeoPhatnutz
May 29, 2003, 12:33 PM
I recommend that you save up for the Aura Field. You're pretty high level as it is, about 5 levels higher than me, so you're not really too far from the lv150-something requirement for it. It's dastardly good armor for the level. It drains TP, but it's not so noticable at all. The Spirit Garment is worth the effort since you already have the Moola Rock.

PlatypusMaximus
May 29, 2003, 01:13 PM
Ooh! Ooh! I have another question!

What determines the power of the HP's special, is it MST, ATP or is it set damage?

Jason
May 29, 2003, 01:42 PM
It lets you use the special at certain times with amazing rays.

PlatypusMaximus
May 29, 2003, 02:15 PM
I knew that, I was wondering what determined the power of the Rays...

NeoPhatnutz
May 29, 2003, 03:18 PM
Unsure. I can't really tell since it's changed from the DC days. Now instead of doing a solid 300 damage every time, they seem to have the property of either Light or Dark Magic. This determines the damage on enemies, according to their resistance to it. I'm unsure how strong the magic damage is though, cause every enemy is gonna have different resistance to it, and that'll change again in Ultimate.

One thing's for sure. The special never misses http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Monomate
May 29, 2003, 10:42 PM
my friend told me that the HP's special used PB energy. Is that true? I thought it was based on time only. If it's true, that's cool and all, but i just want to know.

PlatypusMaximus
Jun 4, 2003, 12:26 PM
I'm really starting to get ticked off with Bluefull, and I'm starting to consider restarting her with a better ID...

I've done about 30 more runs through Ruins, no Red Scorpio (Only 3 red boxes out of all of them, 2 Gae Bolgs and a Bravace, 0%) 5 more Hildetorrs and no HP...

My only concern is her level, she's 138 (We are One-Thirty Eight! Misfits rawk!) and there's 300+ hours under the belt...

Should I?

PlatypusMaximus
Jun 4, 2003, 03:40 PM
Hello?

Reenee
Jun 4, 2003, 06:10 PM
Platypus, you give up to easily. Rares do not come by easy.

Screw the Hildetorr. YELLOWBOZE gets it easy from Crimson Assassins in the Caves!

Reenee
Jun 4, 2003, 06:16 PM
Platypus, you give up to easily. Rares do not come by easy.

Screw the Hildetorr. YELLOWBOZE gets it easy from Crimson Assassins in the Caves!

malinko
Jun 4, 2003, 08:23 PM
First of all: Do not count on getting the HEAVEN PUNISHER without a huge amount of time spent into piping for Hildetorrs. I would say don't get angry until you have seen 20 of them. BLUEFULL isn't all that bad (for a hunter at least). Nano Dragon in caves drops KASAMI BRACER which is a great shield. RED PARTISAN is dropped by Crimson Assassin in Caves also. If you find a SPIRIT GARMENT, you can find a Magic Rock Moola in the Mines dropped by Sinow Blue (might be wrong about the enemy). Also, Mil Lily has a high drop rate for DEMOLITION COMET in the caves. Seabed also yields plenty of good rares: ZANBA, SOUL BANISH, SECURE FEET, and possibly a chance at a PSYCHO WAND (good luck). My advice to any BLUEFULL character is to do Addicting Food runs over and over.

Raxxon_Ironis
Jun 5, 2003, 12:25 AM
On 2003-06-04 10:26, PlatypusMaximus wrote:

I've done about 30 more runs through Ruins, no Red Scorpio (Only 3 red boxes out of all of them, 2 Gae Bolgs and a Bravace, 0%) 5 more Hildetorrs and no HP...

Hmmm, Viridia gets them easy off of Pal Rappies... Only took me two pipes to get me one, and it's not that great a weapon in the first place, so don't bother with another 30 Ruins runs, really not worth it...

PlatypusMaximus
Jun 5, 2003, 02:56 AM
On 2003-06-04 18:23, malinko wrote:
First of all: Do not count on getting the HEAVEN PUNISHER without a huge amount of time spent into piping for Hildetorrs. I would say don't get angry until you have seen 20 of them. BLUEFULL isn't all that bad (for a hunter at least). Nano Dragon in caves drops KASAMI BRACER which is a great shield. RED PARTISAN is dropped by Crimson Assassin in Caves also. If you find a SPIRIT GARMENT, you can find a Magic Rock Moola in the Mines dropped by Sinow Blue (might be wrong about the enemy). Also, Mil Lily has a high drop rate for DEMOLITION COMET in the caves. Seabed also yields plenty of good rares: ZANBA, SOUL BANISH, SECURE FEET, and possibly a chance at a PSYCHO WAND (good luck). My advice to any BLUEFULL character is to do Addicting Food runs over and over.

Um... My Bluefull is a RAmarl, so none of the things mentioned above would really be any good... I already have a Demo Comet and a Moola Rock, but being a RAmarl, I'm only Privy to the occasional 9-star Handgun with Bluefull, aswell as the only decent Gun-style weapon being the Red Scorpio (230+ Runs without a single one, seems a little unfair to me...) and the HP (Like I'm ever going to find that...)