PDA

View Full Version : Wow, so these God/Battle things do exist....

tehkao
May 29, 2003, 12:26 PM
It took me about 10 runs through Forest of Sorrow but yesterday a Hidelt finally dropped a God/Battle...I had heard so much about this legendary item, now I've found it myself...my very first 11-star item..and I think my PSO experience will never be the same. Having your attacks sped up 30% changes the gameplay possibilites so much, it's almost like playing a new game...I don't think one can say that they've truly experienced PSO until they have a God/Battle...

Anyways just thought I'd share my joy with y'all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

NeoPhatnutz
May 29, 2003, 12:45 PM
I'll say. It's like an instant mod to the game, where your speed has been increased. Quite nice. It's most useful for Hunters, and Rangers benefit from it greatly as well, especially with Mechguns. Check the attacking speed on those! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

echo-2003
May 29, 2003, 04:59 PM
Can more than one of these GOD/Battle items be used on a character? So if i have 2 does that mean my character will be 60% faster? thanks in advance.

Redleaf
May 29, 2003, 05:29 PM
Nope, the % don't add!

Jack
May 29, 2003, 05:33 PM
Which ID did you say you were? I really fancy one for my FOmar's Blizzard Vulcans or my RAmarl's King's Arms...

Jazhara
May 29, 2003, 06:20 PM
Redria is best for God Battle.

GuerillaPimp
May 30, 2003, 06:58 AM
does a god/battle increase casting time for techs too?

elfin
May 30, 2003, 07:16 AM
No, Battle units only enhance the speed of weapons, not magic.

GuerillaPimp
May 30, 2003, 08:42 AM
meh, that bites, no use hunting one down then. thanks

Soukosa
May 30, 2003, 11:16 AM
Casting speed of techs rises as the level rises.

Malkavian
May 30, 2003, 12:02 PM
I don't think is that great. In DC it was much more common and I rarely used it.
I think the weapons that need it more are daggers. With the speed increase the enemies can't stop the full combo.