PDA

View Full Version : You guys are smarter than me.

Duder_Cooter
May 29, 2003, 01:31 PM
You guys are smarter than me so I will ask a question has prolly been answered many a times. I want to make Force character and I want to know what the sweetest section id is. So what is your opinions?

Oh yeah I am going to make the dude FO...

Jason
May 29, 2003, 01:38 PM
I don't know really, but I stick with SKYLY. Go to the weapons or defense indexs and look through your favorite weapon/armor that you like and check which section IDs can get it and whatsoever and choose one.

SubstanceD
May 29, 2003, 01:43 PM
Pinkal seems to be very poular with forces, apparently it is alot easier to find Techniques under Pinkal than any other section I.D.

Then again what do I know, I intentionally went with Yellowboze instead of Pinkal for my Fomar and so far so good.

Jason
May 29, 2003, 01:47 PM
Heh, you know that pink isn't a color many guys like.

Logical2u
May 29, 2003, 02:02 PM
Redria is pretty good, especially if you like FOIE.

Soukosa
May 29, 2003, 02:03 PM
IMO, Pinkal, Bluefull, Redria, and Yellowboze would be the best ones. Pinkal, if you want wands and alot of tech disks. Bluefull, if you want Rods and is the easiest ID for the Holy Ray. Redria will get you alot of the rare armors and units. Yellowboze can find both Wands and Rods along with all the enemy parts in the game.

Electron
May 29, 2003, 06:05 PM
Pinkal is a good Fo id.
But you get kinda pissed after your tenth Club of Laconium when you're on hard.
When you're on Vhard you get kind of pissed after your twentieth Fire Scepter: Agni....

Duder_Cooter
May 30, 2003, 05:39 AM
Aight thanx for everyone's input, your a huge help.

rena-ko
May 30, 2003, 06:08 AM
let me toss purpnenum in as well...

but really. it depends if you have other charas who find stuff for your FOmale...

Duder_Cooter
May 30, 2003, 08:16 AM
Whats with the fruity colors, pink and purple. What the hell. Even the little rappies will make fun of me and beat me up. Oh well...

PatserGOUKI
May 30, 2003, 08:21 AM
Pinkal is one of the best forces ID's
Id choose that if I were u.
Pinkal can pretty easy find good techs, and also a lot of good canes.

PatserGOUKI

Soukosa
May 30, 2003, 11:19 AM
On 2003-05-29 16:05, Electron wrote:
Pinkal is a good Fo id.
But you get kinda pissed after your tenth Club of Laconium when you're on hard.

All ID's find the special cane weapons, not just Pinkal. In fact, I've found more cane weapons with my other ID's.

When you're on Vhard you get kind of pissed after your twentieth Fire Scepter: Agni....

Just wait until you get to Ultimate. You'll be getting Dagon's from boxes and Silly will drop Indra's frequently.