PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling an Xbox HL?

CrashCat
May 29, 2003, 06:34 PM
Yeah, I know I'm not paying for it yet, but I sort of want to know what I need to do to cancel this PSO account if and when I want to, since I can't find an option to do it on the XBox game anywhere. I can try to sign up again but that just tells me I already bought the content, and I can't find any indication anywhere of when I signed up, when my free trial will end or even that I've signed up aside from the fact that I can log in and play online. What gives? Am I missing something really obvious or did they hide it away somewhere? I tried looking through the Live dashboard but that didn't help me.

NiteOwl
May 30, 2003, 02:01 PM
I'll have to check again, but...

They sent me an e-mail when I bought my hunter's license letting me know when the free period was over. I'm PRETTY sure that it had a number to call to cancel it, but I don't have access to that e-mail from here. I'm sure someone else can make sure for you...

j3mima
Oct 28, 2006, 10:57 PM
i need to know as well

Flame6
Oct 29, 2006, 09:03 AM
1-800-USA-Sega is segas number....i also posted this question and this is all i could get was their phone number...ive been to lazy to call it cuz i figure everyone else is calling about stupid PC tech problems...o ya microsofts number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX

MookMetal
Oct 29, 2006, 01:44 PM
yea call the 1 800 for my xbox number and sya you want to cancel pso hunters lisense.