PDA

View Full Version : XBox: UK/EU XBOX !

Cyber_Punk
May 30, 2003, 08:50 AM
Hey, was watin 2 know how many people from the UK/Europe are on PSO on the XBox
Cheers all.

Coxy
May 30, 2003, 06:44 PM
Hey Cyber, i will be soon. My gamertag is Coxy13. just got to wait for my local game store to get their butts in gear and get the game in stock!!

andrewfee
May 30, 2003, 06:48 PM
I got this on release last friday.
I have: level 65 RAcast, level 22 FOnewearl and a level 8 HUcaseal.

I'm only playing with the HUcaseal just now though - and offline until I finish raising my 14/150/36/0 Nidra (level 31 just now though, as I lost everything when someone unplugged my xbox when I was out of the room)

I probably won't be going back to the force or ranger anytime soon, and will probably end up just making new characters once my hucaseal reaches lv100+

Gamertag: andrewfee
Name: /andrewfee

I'm a DC vet. and haven't been to PSOW since the gamecube version was announced - I didn't like the very anti-xbox comments at the time. (I have a cube and xbox now tho)

Edit: btw I can't remember my old username/password, that's why I have a new account.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: andrewfee on 2003-05-30 16:49 ]</font>

Cyber_Punk
Jun 1, 2003, 07:01 AM
Sorry guys looks like I wont be playin with u afta all ): I had 2 go with the Gamecube version of the game because I ahve AOL BB, wich will not work with XBOX live. Its a shame, but thanks to those bastards at AOL, no XBOX Live 4 me ): o well...

Coxy
Jun 1, 2003, 02:44 PM
harsh man, we need to get a load of people together and have a few words with AOL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Cyber_Punk
Jun 1, 2003, 02:52 PM
haha, Man I would have to write a list of probelems Ive had with AOL, top 3 would be -
1. Very High Ping on Counter Strike
2. Lag on my mic
3. NO XBOX LIVE!!!!
I have fully researched these probelems, and the cause is Defintaley my ISP, namley...... AOL!!!!!

Kwodox
Jul 11, 2003, 03:29 AM
On 2003-05-30 06:50, Cyber_Punk wrote:
Hey, was watin 2 know how many people from the UK/Europe are on PSO on the XBox
Cheers all.

Heheh me too...still counting http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif