PDA

View Full Version : dark falz vhard

Nineje
May 30, 2003, 05:40 PM
Wich level should i be to beat him?
(i'm level 66 and just begin ruins vhard)

Reenee
May 30, 2003, 06:11 PM
You're fine. Just do whatever you did in Hard Mode, only this time you're using better weapons.

Nineje
May 31, 2003, 07:43 AM
thx man http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kildin
May 31, 2003, 10:20 AM
Nineje
Character Class: Humar
Level: 66
Section ID: Greenill
Mag Type:
Mag Level: 54
Current favorite weapon: Yamato

Mag level 54... Level 54 mag at lvl 66 ?

Fanjita
May 31, 2003, 10:49 AM
u need a better mag m8. but u shud b able to do it at that lvl. if u r a hu it will b harder as you can only hit the 3rd form when he isnt shiny.

Nineje
May 31, 2003, 11:38 AM
ok i will upgrade my mag.
i just ouned dark falz.thx

Frozt
May 31, 2003, 12:37 PM
If your a droid like your avie looks then dude you need to pack alot of health items because when your by yourself the body posessing gets worse.

Nineje
Jun 1, 2003, 08:48 AM
no i'm a Humar.
ultimate is really dificult, i manage to go through forest but i still think that my weapons are not enough powerfull (coz i just use my yamato and the soul eater), where can i find a better one quickly?
and should i use my grinders on my yamato or wait for a better weapon to use them?

LegendaryMage
Jun 1, 2003, 02:01 PM
Thats all up to your luck you may find a better weapon soon you may not, but I usualy partialy grind my weapons when I get them.

On a side note, is it just me or does falz use the same level grants in vhard as he did in hard?

Nineje
Jun 2, 2003, 03:33 PM
i think that he has just more hp than in hard.
(the light attack of the third form is weaker, so i suppose it has the same power as hard).

Murky_Death
Jun 2, 2003, 06:12 PM
yamato is a very good weapon for very hard. my bro kicked falz ass with a level 61 HUmar with yamato.
don't expect them to hold up in ultimate though. not as good.

Soukosa
Jun 2, 2003, 06:22 PM
What fun would Ultimate be if you could kill of the enemies easily?

Nai_Calus
Jun 2, 2003, 08:32 PM
On 2003-06-02 16:22, Kalonera wrote:
What fun would Ultimate be if you could kill of the enemies easily?

...A lot more? You try being a L60 HUmar running around with a crappy Gladius taking 3 minutes to tickle a Bartle to death. ^_-; And then Sil Bob laughs at you and hurts your pride even further... ;_; Of course now at L91 with a nice OrotiAgito, I'm the one laughing at Bob. Still have to watch myself, of course, since the recovery time after the third hit is like shouting "Hey Vulmer, I'm over here, come fuck me up the ass!" I'm good enough to avoid getting hit most times, though.
Heh... My poor Forces, on the other hand... ^^;;; L52 FOmars have no business on Ult. XD Neither do L54 FOnewms.