PDA

View Full Version : What is this? new Weapons?????

Deith
Mar 12, 2001, 10:51 AM
Lavis Cannon, P-Arms, Sonic Knuckle KEi's Claw??? Okay Tell me where to find Lavis Cannon =) looks like to me that it lauches a wave attack every swing (Bad ass). I Dont know but Thse New Weapons/ITems PEople say they are finding is hard to beleive, IF they are Real... Dont Trade with anyone that Dupes(Basically anyone that you dont know) Because that would suck everyone would have this*IF REAL*.. Now i gota Challenge To find these new Rares =P

Ambrai
Mar 12, 2001, 11:23 AM
Well its funny that everyone keeps asking 'where do you find it'. Well unfortunatly this isnt EQ where most drops are from static mobs. In this case I can only think of 5 items that are dropped from specific mobs.

Delsabres right and left arms
Chaos Bringers Arm
Nar Lily = Hero/Ability
S beats arm.

All the items you are hearing about can be found anywhere from the forest to the ruins. Its all on a random table. Ruins and Mines give more rares, but there is an unfounded rumor that if you clear from forest to ruins you are gaurenteed one good rare per game.

Vanse
Mar 12, 2001, 12:24 PM
LOL too late about not trading with dupers..... there was like 500 trade threads involving these weapons the day after they were posted here. It must be nice not to have a conscience.

Spike
Mar 12, 2001, 01:32 PM
Actually most of the rares do come from the same monsters... Of course your Section ID can change it around, but with mine (Yellowboze) I always get Hunter Fields from Rag Rappys, always Agitos from Savage Wolves, etc.