PDA

View Full Version : Doommachine is under Heavy Protest under PSO III being a car

doommachine
May 30, 2003, 07:54 PM
ok to tell u the truth i hate card rpgs. Why does PSO 3 gotta be a dumb card rpg? Hold on arent u supposed to be a hunter and kill animals with weapons not pokemon cards? This sounds like some type of dumb yu gi oh idea or somethin like that? Is there anyone that agrees or disagrees with me?

TheDarkRaven
May 30, 2003, 08:17 PM
I'm totally with you. This is a horrible idea for a PSO game. Why cant Sonic Team just stick with what people want? BUT you never know, this PSOIII could turn out good...maybe, but I highly doubt it. I suck at battle mode so if this new PSO is all battle im gonna be slain...I can feel the pain already.

doommachine
May 30, 2003, 08:39 PM
lol im gonna start playin on online via xbox live when i git back from my cruise so i git a FULL first 2 months free! Im sure battle mode takes practice. I dont know why they cant just add some new classes or characters. Or a few more monsters and bigger kewler weapons but still i cant figure out why they would wanna make it a card rpg. I dont mind collecting cards and have card battle games against players but still fighting monsters and other players with weapons u know wut i mean? I just think Sega and Sonic team are startin to run outta ideas. Maybe they should do some work on JSRF. I think thats wut they should be workin on right now. It was a pretty big success.

TheDarkRaven
May 30, 2003, 08:43 PM
*sigh* Yes, I very much dislike card rpgs. I'll try episode III just to see if its worth a hippos poo, but I still feel let down by Sonic Team.

doommachine
May 30, 2003, 08:50 PM
im a little worried wut it will be like. If i git a demo and i like it ill git it. I think i should better read about the gameplay though so that way i know wut its like. Hopefully it wont be like Lost KingdomsII or wutever it was called. The graphix were surprisingly good but i couldnt figure out wut the hell i was supposed to do...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: doommachine on 2003-05-30 18:50 ]</font>

Vantamiath
May 30, 2003, 09:10 PM
I think it will rock.

oops..forgot this is rants

Yeah, it's gonna SUCK

Reenee
May 31, 2003, 01:28 AM
-You're not forced to buy it.
-Undoubtedly this'll have different rules from Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh. Give it a rental.
-You don't know if this is just a new mode. Episode III could have more stuff (S-Mode Difficulty! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)
-You're not the only one complaining. Can we get a thread dedicated to complaints about Episode III?

doommachine
May 31, 2003, 09:05 AM
yah i kinda found out this isnt the first thread complainin about pso III. Oh well...