PDA

View Full Version : Episode 2

Trmn8r
May 30, 2003, 08:46 PM
Because I have to find more rares I decided to play some offline and with that episode 2. So I have played a little bit for 2 days and I am totally stuck. I cleared out the jungle north and dont understand where to goall there is is a teleporter that is red to go to central control. So then today I cleared seabed and the mountains and there is nothing. I am thinking I have to get by these rock walls to get to anything but how do I break them down? I am totally stuck

Eagle
May 30, 2003, 09:07 PM
your tottaly confusing me

CGoodness
May 30, 2003, 09:25 PM
search the entire area for missed enemies to open the doors if thats what these "rock walls" are.

make sure you also activate the computer looking things in seaside, mountain, and jungle east to open the central control area door to get through that to face gal gryphon.

Trmn8r
May 30, 2003, 09:25 PM
I figured everyone was
Ok in episode two theres are like walls made of stacks of rocks that block off the places I need to go to i think. How do I break them down

Trmn8r
May 30, 2003, 09:26 PM
i just posted as that other guy did, I couldnt get into jungle east... I give up

CGoodness
May 30, 2003, 09:27 PM
you dont break them down, the open when you kill all of the enemies in the room

CGoodness
May 30, 2003, 09:29 PM
There is a teleport at the end of jungle north that goes to jungle east
PM me and ill guide you throgh it over that if u want...

Helios
May 30, 2003, 09:44 PM
you just have to mess with those computer majigs to open that door

Trmn8r
May 31, 2003, 01:53 AM
maybe i have to like walk around in the room to like make 1 bug thing to drop heh