PDA

View Full Version : Need Info about hacked Items

WyteGoldWielder
May 31, 2003, 05:35 AM
I have traded alot in X-Box PSO only to find out that some items are hacks or dupes.A friend told me today that someone from sonic team Entered his online game and showed some kind of sonic team credintials and went through his bank and removed all hacked items and said they would be restored with good items in about 1 to 2 hours and they were.He also said anyone who had hacked items monday morning by 8:30 would lose them and those with more than three hacked items would be labeled hackers and have the character erased.So my question is this.What am I supposed to do I can't tell if the Items I trade for are legit or not,also I don't think it's fair to punish me for the programmers failure to produce a cheat free game.Any advice would be welcome.

hollowtip
May 31, 2003, 05:41 AM
4 words. Pure and utter bullshit.

WyteGoldWielder
May 31, 2003, 05:48 AM
Any more insite than that.Wasn't very discriptive.

VioletSkye
May 31, 2003, 12:19 PM
What more insight do you need? I think hollowtip covered it pretty well http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Riu_000
May 31, 2003, 12:43 PM
Lemme guess...he had the proof of sonic team or whatever it's called?

saturn-fan
May 31, 2003, 01:38 PM
was the name SoNiCTeAmPsOAdMiN, and did the character sound like a 12 yearold on crack?

Reenee
May 31, 2003, 01:58 PM
I'm sure a real Sonic Team rep would be less conspicuous to find. Duh.

tommarndt
Jun 3, 2003, 11:18 PM
ok, you would not find a sonic team member in a game talking to you. It's thier serevers. They can do what they want. They would just enter the game without anyone knowing and they would have a character or anything.

You're just full of shit.

LegendaryMage
Jun 4, 2003, 02:12 AM
I think he was just relaying what a friend told him, why would he ask people if he didnt want to know the truth?