PDA

View Full Version : XBox: i can't believe this crap....!!

kiredesu
May 31, 2003, 09:44 AM
you have to be kidding me, last night i traded for a flame garment and a blue ring only to find that both aren't supposed to exist on the xbox version of pso. Apparently (after consulting a few online peepz), these hacks are going to be cleared out on june 6th when a patch is released. What the crap is going on here?!! I've heard people supporting and denying that rumor. If you've got the scoop, lemme know.

kiredesu
May 31, 2003, 09:51 AM
Also, if anyone could provide some info about what items are made for the xbox, but just not out yet (ie many mag cells, black king bar, most rings) that would be really helpful

Frozt
May 31, 2003, 12:55 PM
thats the bad bull about the xbox version nothing beats the good ol classic typings and qeust that were originaly made for the cube and dc versions.

Not saying Xbox's suck its just CUBE RULES IT !

saturn-fan
May 31, 2003, 01:48 PM
good old classic typings? i played dreamcast to death and totally enjoyed it, but i could never type again in pso now that ive tasted the headset, you obviouly havnt played xbox pso.

*waits for follow up post/lie saying "yeah i have and it sucks"*

Benoit
May 31, 2003, 03:09 PM
The headset/voice communication lags 1.5 seconds. As with every other type of communication, it has its share of problems, and its advantages. I personally would prefer a keyboard, since that way I may be a little slower(but it all depends on your typing speed), but at least I'll be very clear, as it can be read on the screen.

Tigertron
May 31, 2003, 03:17 PM
The only f***ing reason cube has more quests is it has been out longer. OMG!! you can't compare nething right now.

Ryo_Hayasa
May 31, 2003, 03:33 PM
On 2003-05-31 13:17, Tigertron wrote:
The only f***ing reason cube has more quests is it has been out longer. OMG!! you can't compare nething right now.

suck words o_o
PSOW: this isn't a public pub
calm down, and that isn't the reason. Sonic team could have updated Xbox with the quest and it has, why it took them so long, who knows. i'm guessing E3.
heh try to think before you post that offended me.

davidwid
May 31, 2003, 04:39 PM
Well I will be back with the Cube once my HL expired on XBOX. After speaking with XBOX costumer service, I found out about the rotten deal I am getting with my XBOX HL. So no thank you, I am sticking with the Cube, fsod and all....

Denny
May 31, 2003, 09:33 PM
Can you Gamecube fanboys calm down and drop the BS? The guy is asking for a list of items that shouldn't be available on the Xbox servers at the moment. He didn't ask what version was ruling or whatever fanboyish crap that you want to shout out.

Are GC fans that insecure where they have to try and remind themselves that their version of choice might be as good as the Xbox version? Give it a damn rest already.

Back on topic;

I have no idea when Sega or MSFT will be uploading the fix/patch/whatever for the items. One of the online representatives mentioned that something could be up within 2 to 3 weeks, but she wasn't sure.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Denny on 2003-05-31 19:33 ]</font>

Guntz348
May 31, 2003, 09:40 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=49570&forum=4&62

Frozt
May 31, 2003, 11:22 PM
Hey it seems to me so far that you PSOX players are the only ones taking this topic to seriously because its bothering to the point to were you halft to cuss at me now that sad obvious I havent played pso on xbox now what kind of sense would that make when I clearly have it on cube..heh duh I havent played the box version so what.