PDA

View Full Version : Question on Material limits per character

Lonjon
May 31, 2003, 10:04 AM
I'm working on maxxing a FOmar's stats at the moment, and I need to know if I screwed up or not. I'd hate to get close to the end of maxxing out my little buddy only to find that I screwed up royal and had to start over again!

Humans can are listed as having a maximum number of materials equal to 250, and a seperate listing of maximum number of HP/TP materials equal to 125. Do consumed HP/TP materials count against the max allowed 250, or are the HP/TP materials on a seperate counter? In other words, if my FOmar ate 15 HP materials does that mean that he may still eat 250 Stat materials or may he only eat 235 Stat materials?

Madzozs
May 31, 2003, 10:12 AM
stat mats, and hp mats have separate counts

NekoHikari
May 31, 2003, 10:13 AM
The 125 HP materials you can use are seperate completely from the 250 non-HP materials you can use. Once the 125 HP are used, all other HP materials you find will be gray and unusable, and the same goes for non-HP materials once you use 250 of them. They are on completely seperate counters. The reason I don't mention TP materials are because they are not on normal mode. That means that the 125 HP/TP materials will be all HP.

DarkShinjaru
May 31, 2003, 11:01 AM
http://pso-world.com/classes.php
tells how many each char can use..

Lonjon
May 31, 2003, 11:04 PM
Thanks for the info Madzozs and NekoHikari! That is excatly what I needed to know and (even better) exactly what I wanted to hear! Now I can continue raising my FOmar with the same max stat plan as before.