PDA

View Full Version : What items have been taken out since the dc version?

FALZprophet
May 31, 2003, 11:12 AM
I have a few questions maybe somebody can answer.

1)[read the topic]

2)Ok i was wandering if you can still dupe items now(i'm not asking how just if you can)

3)what is the best section id for a force, best for a ranger, and the best for a hunter?

thanks a lot for all of you guys' help

EDIT: another question -- how do you get mag cells.
(if you cant already tell, im a newbie)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FALZprophet on 2003-05-31 09:26 ]</font>

Rhete
May 31, 2003, 11:39 AM
On 2003-05-31 09:12, FALZprophet wrote:
1) What items have been taken out since the dc version?

Hunter Wall, Hunter Field, Ranger Wall, Ranger Field, Force Wall, and Force Field

2) Ok i was wandering if you can still dupe items now(i'm not asking how just if you can)

On Gamecube, yes. I dont know how but I think its pretty hard
On XBox, yes. hacking items is pretty rampant there too

3) what is the best section id for a force, best for a ranger, and the best for a hunter?

My personal preferences, Pinkal for force, Skyly for Hunter, and Purplenum for Ranger

another question -- how do you get mag cells.
(if you cant already tell, im a newbie)

They are dropped by seasonal rappies online in vr temple, halloween and xmas rappies

The_Hero_Of_Time
May 31, 2003, 11:45 AM
1)What Rhete said, as well as State/Maintance(sp), and there are some more that I can't remember

2)Rhete covered that.

3)For a FOrce I like Pinkal(force stuff like technique disks), For a HUnter I prefer Redria(all around good id) or Bluefull(partisans), and for RAngers I like either Greenil(rifles) and Purplenum(mechguns, cause they kick ass)

4)Rhete also covered that.

Soukosa
May 31, 2003, 12:11 PM
3)
Hunters: Skyly, Bluefull, Purplenum, Oran, Redria, Yellowboze, Whitill
Rangers: Virdia, Greenil, Purplenum, Redria, Yellowboze, Whitill
Forces: Bluefull, Pinkal, Purplenum, Redria, Yellowboze

It all really matters on what you want.

Ryuzaki00
May 31, 2003, 12:11 PM
if you want to know what's been removed, you can also look in the item data base. as for section id's purplenum is pretty good for forces too...and i think greenil is not bad for rangers. i too like skyly for hunters