PDA

View Full Version : GC: "...what is essential is invisible to the eye."

Ledin
May 31, 2003, 07:44 PM
I don't care if you have a Psycho Wand, Dark Bridge and C-Sorcerer's Cane and I don't believe you if you're level 90 and tell me you found them all. ;P

I'm tired of people who use keyboards but lack even the most basic knowledge of the English language.

And I stay away from crowded servers because I dread the FSOD, so I don't meet a whole lot of players unfortunately.

So, where is all the legit, serious players? Not counting personal friends, I have yet to come across more than a handful mature and legitimate players. So, if you feel my pain and are up for some more serious PSO gaming, feel free to reply or email me at [email protected], so we can arrange a meeting.

Seon would be pleased to meet your characters.

SinkNoodles
May 31, 2003, 09:04 PM
well i guess this all depends on if u are on GCN or XBOX.
but i'm a 'serious' player who likes to have fun.
if u want to find me my chars name is Mercutio, he's a lvl 118 FOmar and i usually stick around Epdote16.
my roomate and i are on all the time (usually all night long) SO... if u wanna have fun without being brought to a fit of rage from petty thieves and juvenile annoyances, look me up!

Mattoko
May 31, 2003, 10:24 PM
I am up for a game anytime after 3:45 EST everyday and on weekends practicly any hour of the day/ night. my character is Mattoko, a RAmar and I'm lvl 54 Pinkal, my email is [email protected].

P.S. I'm on X-BOX

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mattoko on 2003-05-31 20:30 ]</font>

Dime
May 31, 2003, 10:48 PM
I'll play. I'm on GC.

Ledin
May 31, 2003, 11:30 PM
Why was this topic moved to the Trades Forum out of all places?

At any rate, I'm on GC only - and if you'd like to meet up, email me please. And don't forget to tell me when you are usually available.

Thank you.

VioletSkye
May 31, 2003, 11:48 PM
Heh, no doubt. Why was thismoved to the trade forum. It has NOTHING to do with trades. LOL http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Robantifast
Jun 1, 2003, 10:11 AM
I definitely feel your pain...I play nothing but legit, and seeing HUmars run around with BKB's and TJS's all the time make me angry. I would love to play with you sometime, but unfortunately I lose my HL in about 2 and a half hours...PM me sometime in a bout a week and it should be back up.
And why in the crap is this in the trades forum?!

Rappy-Assassin
Jun 1, 2003, 04:15 PM
I'll play with you any time on weekends sept this one and during summer 1 1/2 week to go, yay I'm a level 74 Humar I never dupe or hack and have no duped or hacked items cept for my demolition comet which is in question so on Friday look me up and I'll play with you

I'm on Xbox

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rappy-Assassin on 2003-06-01 14:15 ]</font>

Hero
Jun 1, 2003, 04:54 PM
I'll be happy to play online with you.I hope we're playing ULT.though,cuz I am not playing ne other mode,but I guess i'll get my lowest char.just so we can have real leveling time.