PDA

View Full Version : what new character should i create?

Lunchbox601
May 31, 2003, 08:06 PM
hey guys, its summer so i'm going to have plenty of time on my hands and i was wondering. I have an extra mag lying around and i kinda want to make a new charcter. I got Lunchbox 115 of course with the best hunter stuff there is, My ranger 39 with a lot of goodies, and my force 62 with good stuff, and so i'm wanting new to have fun with, i was thinking of an android. But yeah the reason why not is that extra mag i got lying around is a Deva and its stats are Pow=70, mind=64, dex=40, and def=26. so that wouldn't do well on an android. i was either thinking about a FOmar or a HUnewarl. but i dont' know, please give me your suggestions along with the section id i should get to. Lunchbox needs an oran (blah) arthas has a greenhill (cool) and my force has a whitill (nice). So i would appreciate any opnion on that. I thank ya guys in advance! Peace and love!

Fina_Tomiri
May 31, 2003, 08:22 PM
HUnewreal with the Skyly ID

Kent
May 31, 2003, 08:40 PM
A 26/70/40/64 MAG like what you have would be good for a FOmar or HUnewearl. I'd recommend using one of those with that MAG, and try a FOmar if you want a challenge. Also, if you get a FOmar, do yourself a favor and get a Kaladbolg, Soul Eater, and Grass Assassin Sabers.

SinkNoodles
May 31, 2003, 08:55 PM
speaking from the FOmar stand point. go for it.
the more i level the more versatile i become.
the get bonuses on Shifta/Deband and all of the Gi attack spells.
we can't use many of the cool Hu/Ra weaps but i manage.
Kaladbolg is nice; Elysion is also nice (both are sabers)
Soul Eater/Banish and Plantain Huge Fan are the only partisan type weapons that we can use i believe.
it does get real challenging but you'll find fomars are pretty quick to the draw.
expect to die often at lower levels; FOmars have the tendency to pretend they are HUs but don't have the defense to back it up. just make sure you have some good armor and keep your spells upgraded.
as with my character you'll find that a FOmar in ultimate with shifta/deband/jellen/and zalure makes it all seem like Hard. you really have to play smart with this character or you'll be spending most of the time looking at a red screen like i figured out when i first started him.

Kaply
May 31, 2003, 09:23 PM
You should try out the HUcaseal just because they have different attack animations than the other characters. Specifically check out the dagger animation and the double saber animations. Love the game all over just for that ^_^

Side note: if you have the time/inclination, make a mag that suits an android and try to get one with s/d on bar fills, and try to get it with the s/d PB.

NaroX
May 31, 2003, 09:31 PM
On 2003-05-31 18:22, Fina_Tomiri wrote:
HUnewreal with the Skyly ID

i agree a hunewearl w/ a skyly or whitil id... possibley viridian too,... cuse the legendary claws Rika's, Nei's, and Alis's clar "Heart of Poum" well except rika's claw only hunewearls can muse these wepons... I'm not really sure about Ill gill drop Nei's claw...

Fina_Tomiri
May 31, 2003, 11:24 PM
Skyly can also get that Heart of Poumn offline from Love Rappies

Ghaleon
Jun 1, 2003, 10:14 PM
Also, if you get a FOmar, do yourself a favor and get a Kaladbolg

oh and if ya want somethin better than kaladbolg try and get durandal...that thing works wonders

Wolf_Tyrant
Jun 2, 2003, 11:24 AM
HUnewearl, RAmarl, FOnewearl, any of those ^_^

Lunchbox601
Jun 2, 2003, 01:10 PM
thanks guys i appreciate that a lot, you really helped me out! i still don't know who i'm creating, but th anks to you guys you made my descion a whole lot easier! peace and love