PDA

View Full Version : Access codes?

takamatsu
Mar 12, 2001, 01:44 PM
Due to PSO access codes is it possible for me to play pso on someone elses dreamcast using my vmu save and my own character? also how do you remove the access codes from the dreamcast once they have been entered.
Thanks to anyone who can reply with answers.

Broly
Mar 13, 2001, 02:13 AM
Nope, Impossible. As to reset ure internal memory, that's what you would do to remove an access key and serial number, here goes:
Make sure ure DC is turned off, put a controller into port B(second player slot) and make sure you have ure browser disc in there. Now while you turn on ure DC hold down X and B on the controller until you see the "planet web" screen. Let go of X and B there. Now a screen that should follow shortly should ask for what country you are calling from. And there ya go. Oh yeah, try not to use the 2.6 browser to set up information in the DC, it has a tendency to reset ure settings and possibly cause you to lose ure PSO characters forever

takamatsu
Mar 13, 2001, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the answers.
The thing about resetting the internal memory (i am not going to do it yet)- is it the same method using the UK dreamarena disk? (I am asking these questions from the UK).

Broly
Mar 14, 2001, 03:58 AM
Not too sure if that will do the same for that DC of ures there, but you can always try.