PDA

View Full Version : a damn fine Gatling gun

Deus-Irae
Jun 1, 2003, 04:48 AM
well i finally picked up a high hit Machine gun. unfortunately, its not a Vulcan or higher. but the ATP isnt much worse than a Vulcan.

stats: 0/0/30/30/90

what do ya think?

i brough the thing to ULT and tried it out. it seems to take out enemies just as fast as the Justice Mechs my character has been using, and it hasnt been fully grinded yet.

found in SKYLY, VH, Ruins this morning. i think ill keep it!:D ill just hand it down to a lower character if it seems to not be working for me.

never missing is a nice thing!

and a question: do any of the higher powered mechs come ever get a decent Hit%?
if so, they arent easy to find.

the only weapons i find with the really good % are allways on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of ATP.

this one seems to be pretty good though.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guntz348
Jun 1, 2003, 05:08 AM
Any weapon that can have percents, can have max of 100%. Wether it be a handgun or a red partisen, they can both have a max of 100%. The ATP difference on mechguns is very small, you really can't tell much of a differnce in vulcans and gattlings. Personally I like the gattlings better for looks.

Deus-Irae
Jun 1, 2003, 05:32 AM
yeah, i like the looks too! thx for the reply.

oh, and i just checked the link in your sig. pretty cool. im gonna check that site out! thanks:)

Soukosa
Jun 1, 2003, 12:09 PM
That's a pretty sweet Hit percent. I've been using Gatlings with my Skyly for awhile and they've been working just fine for me.