PDA

View Full Version : Parts of Eggblaster

Quixter
Jun 1, 2003, 08:14 AM
OK, So far Ive tried using my parts on a +30 bravace and a +25 heat rail gun. I figured the reason it wouldnt work on the bravace is because its already a rare gun. So what kind of handgun can I use it on? Does it have to be a white type gun with no stats? I don't want to waste another 30 grinders on a gun that wont work. I'm trying it with a lvl 27 female ranger........Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guntz348
Jun 1, 2003, 08:22 AM
It can't be used on a rare gun, so those are out of the question. If you read the guide on the site, you'll see that it has be used on a fully ground handgun type weapon, any handgun type is fine. Percents, if any, should carry over too, so use one with good hit. Now are you sure that the gun is fully ground? Also, do you meet the level requirments for each handgun type, and do you have the 145ATA needed to make? Here's the sites guide below for you too.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302

Edit: Oh wow I missed that at the bottom. You are way below level to make it. The lowest level character that can make it is 50 with a handgun. All the level requirments are listed on that guide.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-06-01 06:23 ]</font>

Quixter
Jun 1, 2003, 09:29 AM
WOW. ok thanks, didnt know they had a guide for it..greatly appreciated.