PDA

View Full Version : ULT Sil Dragon-what gun should i use??!!

Murky_Death
Jun 1, 2003, 12:47 PM
ok i've fought this guy b4 but i do 50s at MOST! i'm a level 62 RAcast. i used my most powerful weapon which is an inferno bazooka and still nothing. i also can't stay alive either b/c he freezes me even though i have a resist/blizzard equipped! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!

Guntz348
Jun 1, 2003, 12:59 PM
I would try using something with a bit more kick, like a melee weapon that an RA can use. Do you have a stag or strong saber type weapon he can use? Those tend to back a bit more of a punch. Or you can get some charge vulcans with hit and just bring a ton of money with you. You'll do a lot of damage that way, it'll cost ya, but it's worth it if you ask me.

Rhete
Jun 1, 2003, 01:24 PM
On 2003-06-01 10:47, Murky_Death wrote:
ok i've fought this guy b4 but i do 50s at MOST! i'm a level 62 RAcast. i used my most powerful weapon which is an inferno bazooka and still nothing. i also can't stay alive either b/c he freezes me even though i have a resist/blizzard equipped! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!

You're an android. Droids suck offline. Try again in 30-40 levels

scmfxt
Jun 1, 2003, 01:24 PM
On 2003-06-01 10:47, Murky_Death wrote:

Get stronger melee weapon with % on native to help boost damage when dragon is down. Use other type of gun with faster reload time than inferno bazooka so you won't get trampled on.

Resist/Blizzard reduce damage from ice attack and does not prevent you from being frozen. Cure/Frozen does that.

Murky_Death
Jun 1, 2003, 02:20 PM
i just gave it up with my inferno and used my photon launcher with 25% on native and the most i do is 100s on the head. it's the most powerful weapon i have and i'm looking for better weapons but i can't find any special weaps. don't have that much meseta either since i gave it to my other character.
don't have a cure/freeze either.

Murky_Death
Jun 1, 2003, 02:22 PM
by the way, stags aren't the easiest things to find, especially with my section id(oran).

DarkShinjaru
Jun 1, 2003, 02:25 PM
Try a Red Handgun...and if that dont work then just run at him blindly and punch him.
On a side note, Droids dont suck offline. My HUcast is uberness.

Murky_Death
Jun 1, 2003, 02:30 PM
ok i know i need to play online but the truth is, i haven't found out how to sign up for the hunter's license yet. maybe it's just me, but it's extremely complicated. and what the hell am i, a special weapon bank???? the last 3 times i've played the forest on ULT i i haven't found a SINGLE SPECIAL WEAPON! red handguns aren't the easiest thing to find, i mean come on think ppl!

Blue-Hawk
Jun 1, 2003, 02:40 PM
On 2003-06-01 12:25, DarkShinjaru wrote:
Try a Red Handgun...and if that dont work then just run at him blindly and punch him.
On a side note, Droids dont suck offline. My HUcast is uberness.

thats because hucasts get the highest atp. as for melee weapons against the sil dragon, i would highly advise against those. you have to get too close to it and it will freeze you. unless you have a cure freeze.

stick with the launcher. 100+ is good for your characters level. not to mention, you could hit him in more than one place. or better yet, use a shot weapon. hits the dragon in 5 places if tarheted propperly.

DarkShinjaru
Jun 1, 2003, 02:46 PM
Holy Ray+99 60/0/0/60/60 lmao

Rhete
Jun 1, 2003, 02:58 PM
On 2003-06-01 12:40, blue-hawk wrote:
stick with the launcher. 100+ is good for your characters level. not to mention, you could hit him in more than one place. or better yet, use a shot weapon. hits the dragon in 5 places if tarheted propperly

If he's only doing 50 damage with an inferno bazooka, a very powerful gun, I bet he'd be doing five 0s with a shot, those things are weak

Murky_Death
Jun 1, 2003, 03:02 PM
yea the inf bazooka was 50 on the feet so i'm sure it would do the same as my pho launcher with 25 native