PDA

View Full Version : OpaOpa & Mechchao?

Mei-Lin
Mar 12, 2001, 02:31 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get OpaOpa and Mechchao for a mag?

Sciler
Mar 12, 2001, 02:51 PM
<font face=times new roman color=red>I believe maybe from a cell? but im not really sure...heh<center>

anti-shock
Mar 12, 2001, 03:07 PM
Hey Mei!
I believe you have to find the cell called "heart of chao" or "heart of opa"
Are you going to play tonight?

Let me know, I'll be on the usual time.

Traiz
Mar 12, 2001, 03:26 PM
Opa Opa is from Opa OPa heart and mech chao is mech chao heart (there is a mech chao heart and chao heart)

-SaturnX-
Mar 12, 2001, 04:38 PM
Alright my friend has the Opa Opa and the Mech Chao....i went to his house to see them and they are both at level 999...but what made it dumber was that they were both exactly the same...i mean the defence the power the dextarity and the mind were all the same numbers even the bars were exactly the same.....so i think its a hack and what made it dumber later that night i saw someone with the same 2 mags and the same levels...somone is mass dupping!!!! damn duppers

Manny
Mar 12, 2001, 07:25 PM
Yep it was a cheat it is impossible to get a legit mag over lvl200.

Mei-Lin
Mar 12, 2001, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the info guys!

-SaturnX- about your friends mag ... Hmm... I smell GS! =P"
I had one of the Opa Opa mag earlier, a friend got it for me and man I was so excited to get it! I was like woohoo! but when I look at it ... well I was so disappointed of what I saw "OpaOpa lvl 999" =( Anyaways I got rid of it.

So if anyone who actually have the "heart of chao" or "heart of opa"
let me know if you are willing to trade for it, or be so kind as to give it for free ... hehe! just send me a message!

Anti-Shock I'll be going online around 10pm.
see you online =)

-SaturnX-
Mar 13, 2001, 12:21 PM
my friend isnt the brightest he realy thinks that his level 999 mags are for real and not a hack i tried to convince him but he wont bleave it he enjoys being realy powerful at level 60 he offered me one but i said no it kills the fun of having YOUR OWN MAG. oh well

Boylamite
Mar 13, 2001, 03:52 PM
I had a lv 999 pian given to me, and at first i wasn't sure if it was hacked or not (Obviously it was), so i played with it for a while. What I found was that the thing was worse than any regular mag in the game because the synchro was at 0%, and feeding it anything only brought it up by 1%. Because the synchro was so low, my pian would never heal me, revive me, or cast shifta or deband. I quickly got rid of it, and then i managed to get my hands on a heart of pian, so it's all good, now i can have a legit mag.

Mei-Lin
Mar 13, 2001, 10:58 PM
Whoa I had no idea that it only goes up to 1%
well I guess that's what you get for a hack Mag ... hehheh!

anti-shock
Mar 13, 2001, 11:53 PM
Lol
1%, now that's another reason why cheaters never win.

A mag that can't help you is a useless one, no matter how high it's level is.

PhantomAlpha
Mar 14, 2001, 01:42 AM
Actually u get opa-opa from "heart of opa-opa" and mechchao comes from "parts of mechchao"

KLin-304
Mar 14, 2001, 03:28 AM
Yeah, those cheaters should put themselves in the MAG's shoes, er wait they don't have shoes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif They should consider how it feels for the MAG to be hacked to lvl 999 without any tender loving care? I'd be an unhappy MAG too if I was! >http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_mad.gif

Mina
Mar 14, 2001, 05:52 AM
Me and My friend were playing,and he found
parts of robo chao (or mech chao) He turned it into a robo chao,but its lvs 999,so i think he might be a dupper and was lying,what should I do?I might just get rid of it offline,but im still not sure what to do..cause if I get rid of it he'll get real mad at me.

meleth
Mar 14, 2001, 05:58 AM
I have a question here. If you can only use the cells and other items that transforms your mag when it's lev200. What is the use of them? As far as i know you don't get any extra PBs even if you have a spare slot. It can't go over level200. As far as i can tell it's just for appearance. Am i wrong?

Sheogorath
Mar 14, 2001, 06:13 AM
I think Mags, once you reach its max level, and your characters stats max out, really lose their splendor.

I stopped feeding my mag after 200 because it was too much of a chore. I Just wanted to play the game, and not check every 5 minutes to see if Kama was hungry or not! (Such a demanding creature.)

Technically, my mag is useless. I use it only for "looks" http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif It's Synchro is 0%, it never heals me, or buffs me, and it just sits there, begging for food, but I won't give it any. LOL

I've thought about leveling another one, but As I grew older, my frustration level is getting easier and easier to reach when playing these "new" RPGs. And believe me, giving my mag 3 dimates every 5 minutes REALLY hurts me, since I can't cast resta and need my Dimes/Trimes/Stars to heal myself. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Wait, did I have a point? LOL

Guess not. =D

Mina
Mar 14, 2001, 06:23 AM
Im gettin rid of the lv 999 mag,its cheating and its not fair to the other players,i already have a lv 200 mag,and im strong enough to fight without (the lv 999 i mean of corse) so im gonna dump the cheat and use my lv 200 mag.Who cares if my friend gets mad!I already have lv 200 rare mag,i found the cell for him off al rappy on v-hard (forest on-line) i have 2 baby mags to raise aswell,N E way Im gettin rid of lv 999 mag right now.

KLin-304
Mar 14, 2001, 07:54 PM
::Applauds Mina:: well done, go willpower! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Someone set me up the Varuna, for great MAG raising! Some HUnewearl my RAcaseal was playing with didn't want her Varuna MAGs so now I'm raising them. Now I have the option of having a Ranger or Hunter MAG with the possibility of having 6 different photon blasts, cool! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif Plus, with my ORAN sectionID, the Kama or Garuda will look pretty nice on my RAcaseal. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

Mei-Lin
Mar 14, 2001, 08:33 PM
Way to go Mina! Wooohooo! ... You go girl! =)

I for one like my mag =)

I admit at first when I used the cell on my fav mag (andhaka) I didn't like what my mag turn out. I was like "Whoa I must have used the wrong cell cause all a got was a Ducky! I must have used a Rappy cell!" LOL!

Anyways after a while my lil Ducky became usefull, always casting Shifta/Deband while fighting a boss/PB bar is full, heals me when my HP is low ... and Wow! he even Revive 3 times in a row when I was fighting the boss!

Now I love my lil Ducky! =)
everytime I do a Phatom Blast a sing
"Rubber Ducky your the one!...." well you guys now the rest ... LOL!

Sheogorath --> don't be so hursh at your mag! if your mag is max out
(lvl 200 /Synch. 120%/IQ 200) you don't really have to feed him/her all you have to do is if you don't want the Sync to go down well just simply put him/her away (bank) b4 exiting the game. =)

War_Machine
Mar 14, 2001, 08:34 PM
There really isn't any benefit of having a rare mag beyond appearance, but just so you know, you can evolve it after lvl 100 not 200

Mina
Mar 14, 2001, 09:34 PM
I just finished playing with my lv 200 mag,and its way better than that lv 999 other one!I can still use all my items and s/he makes my power strong,i dont even miss that other mag!
I think Gettin rid of the fake was the best thing i've done on PSO!
N E WAYZ i just wanted to let you know what i thought after i got rid of the fake mag =)

john_galt
Mar 14, 2001, 09:57 PM
You know, under almost every state law there is mandatory reporting of child abuse.. What about on Pioneer 2? Will I be held criminally liable if I don't report to the Principal about the way Sheogorath is treating his mag?

I'm not going to risk it and I'm not going to twiddle my thumbs while he treats his mag that way. If you don't want to take care of your mag, at least put it up for adoption.. So that a hero who cares about him can give him the attention he needs!

I'm afraid you'll be hearing from the Principal and the Pioneer 2 on-ship military personnel about this one, Sheogorath!

John Galt

Mei-Lin
Mar 15, 2001, 10:09 PM
Well guys I just wanted to let you know that I got the Chao mag .. Woohoo!
such a cute mag =) but I'm still looking for Mechchao.

I also have Soniti, and let me tell you if ever your fighting DF
Soniti is a good mag to have with you, he will cast invincibility on your
character during a boss fight and he will make it easy for you to survive those
annoying spikes.

anti-shock
Mar 15, 2001, 11:58 PM
Hey congrats on getting the choa mag Mei! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Now all you need is the "parts of mechachoa"

Hum I got to get back to the game, did not play for 2 nights is making my hand itch or was that because of not taking a shower. LOL

hum anyway I'll see you later.