PDA

View Full Version : Fact or Rumor ??? Photon Sphere + Twin Psychogun = A Super T

eXo
Jun 2, 2003, 12:20 AM
I heard that someone has found away to use the Photon Sphere and twin psychoguns to make like a super stronger twin psychogun? Thats what this guy was telling me atleast can anyone confirm rather or not this is a fact or another dumb Rumor?

HaLLa
Jun 2, 2003, 12:48 AM
I have no clue, but I doubt it

why dont ya try it out

eXo
Jun 2, 2003, 01:15 AM
Ok I will then ill let you know

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 2, 2003, 07:17 AM
I'm a step ahead of ya.

I've got both. Now the question is, is it as simple as equipping TWIN PSYCHOGUNS and using the Sphere? I really doubt it, but I might as well try right now.

But if that doesn't work, how? Beats me, and it might be a rumor, but any possible use for the Spheres is one I'm open to trying.

After all, after their extreme cost, they GOTTA have a use sometime.

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 2, 2003, 07:25 AM
So far, nothing. I tried equipping the TWINs and using a Photon Sphere, and I couldn't do anything with them.

Of course, there may have been a separate factor. After all, whenever you upgrade a weapon that you have equipped, you have to already be able to equip the upgraded version before you can make it.

As it stands, my RAmarl's ATA was only 135 at the time. If this works at all, it may have not been high enough. But, I can't tell for sure, and it would take me too long to work up a good amount of it.

Someone else should try with a higher level character with plenty of ATA.

Sunblast
Jun 3, 2003, 05:27 AM
I've never done any of this stuff, but I think it might have to be fully grinded. Did you already have that done?

rena-ko
Jun 3, 2003, 06:26 AM
the photon sphere has the same description as the photon drop has, right? so i guess a photn sphere is equal to a photon drop, just way harder to get and will work as a currency soon.

its a false rumor. but well... who knows...

Soukosa
Jun 3, 2003, 11:45 AM
I would think that a Photon Sphere would be like a Photon Drop and not be able to be used on anything. Maybe the person that started the rumor meant a Photon Booster. If I had the guns, I'd try it out.

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 3, 2003, 11:49 AM
Photon Booster....you're likely right. I'll get one and try it out.

Because the Photon Sphere with the Twin Psychoguns didn't work. I proved that wrong beyond a doubt.

First off, the Twins can't be grinded.

Next, I found a guy online with a ATA-maxed RAmar (they have the highest accuracy potential in the game). He tried it, and couldn't do anything, as figured.

If the highest ATA can't do it, nothing can. But at least a Photon Booster is easier to aquire. I'll try that and see.