PDA

View Full Version : Added items since beginning?

HaLLa
Jun 2, 2003, 02:57 PM
What are all of the items/weapons/units/armor and so on that were not available when the GC game first came out and have been added since.

Some I know of are.....(just some)

Christmas Present
Jack O Lantern
Easter Egg
Demonic Fork
Flame Garment

so on

what others are there

Guntz348
Jun 2, 2003, 03:01 PM
Fork and Flame garm have been around since at least V2 if I'm not mistaken. The demo comet is new, and I belive the frozen shooter and snow queen. boomas parts, all paired sabers, all of the merges, thats all I can think of off hand. If you look at the list below, it has all the items. Anything that doesn't have a DC next to it is new. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php

dj_dan
Jun 2, 2003, 09:30 PM
That isn't what he's asking.

I think he means what items are available now, that weren't availale when the game was released.
Kinda like how the Berril Photon couldn't be accessed until Gallon's Shop was put up.

To answer part of your question, I'll say these.

-S-Ranks (the ones currently available online).
-All items in Gallon's Shop (besides the barriers, addslots, and monomates)
-Flame Garment
-Demonic Fork
-Nei's Claw (11* version)
-Ragol Ring
-Holiday Rappy drops and all mag cells/items that can be obtained/created from their contents.

That's all I can think of for now.

HaLLa
Jun 2, 2003, 09:35 PM
yea dan knows what I meant

Blue-Hawk
Jun 2, 2003, 10:23 PM
guntz- frozen shooter was in the dc v2.

Guntz348
Jun 2, 2003, 11:37 PM
My bad I miss read it, thought you meant what was added from the DC game. The frozen shooter was in DC eh? I don't even remeber it, then again I never played a ranger and the few people I played with weren't rangers either. My bad guys, sorry bout the confusion.

malinko
Jun 3, 2003, 12:09 AM
The photon blasters like Guilty Light were added in GC if I'm not mistaken. Rikas Claw?

Malkavian
Jun 3, 2003, 01:18 PM
-S-Ranks (Saber, Sword, Dagger, Partisan, Slicer, Handgun, Shot, Rifle, Mechgun, Cane, Rod, Wand, Twin and Claw).

-All items in Gallon's Shop (besides the barriers, addslots, and monomates) Berill photon, Parasite Cell D, Magic Water, Neis Claw, Photon Booster, Heart Key and Photon Sphere.

-Flame Garment

-Demonic Fork

-Nei's Claw (11* version)

-Ragol Ring

-Holiday Rappy drops and all mag cells/items that can be obtained/created from their contents. Amore Rose, Wok of Akikos Shop, Huge battle fan, Sonic Knuckle, Panther's claw, Drill launcher, Rocket Punch and Marina's bag from easter egg. Churel, Preta, Soniti, Pitri, Pian, Chao, Opa Opa, Robochao, Chu Chu and kapu kapu from jack-o'-lantern. Panther's Tail, Devil Wings, Devil's tail, Angel Wings, Mark 3, Master System, Genesis, Saturn and Dreamcast from christmas present.

- And this im not sure but music disks and presents were the first day?

-And stuff like candy, chocolate

I counted a total of 62