PDA

View Full Version : stuff

deathsshadow
Jun 2, 2003, 03:45 PM
well...it may not be that hard, but i have perfected the sniper rifle in halo....

Sai-Yuk
Jun 2, 2003, 07:11 PM
i may not have the sniper rifle perfected, but, getting head shots on the elite when they're invisible on the level where you have to save the captain was something i enjoyed pulling off.

as well as getting head shots as they ran toward my brother, and i sat back and sniped on the second level...

personally, i find the pistol to be a better weapon, seeing as it has good stopping power and you can carry a good amount of ammo. that and the sniper rifle does nothing to the flood.

polishedweasel
Jun 2, 2003, 10:38 PM
Stop mooching ideas!!!! RAWR!

eat some http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/soup.gif

TAKE IT http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_ak.gif

Dangerous55
Jun 2, 2003, 10:53 PM
Try mastering a rifle with iron sites in real life.

MasterJoel
Jun 2, 2003, 11:12 PM
iron sights suck! god invented the scope for a reason! i really suck without one...

Guile
Jun 2, 2003, 11:22 PM
I hate Halo! Play like shit in FPS when I don't got a KB and mouse.
Now N64 had a good fps controller
Turok style

I play Halo 8 way on a TV no bigger than my computer monitor...it's hard!

Guntz348
Jun 3, 2003, 12:23 AM
On 2003-06-02 20:53, Dangerous55 wrote:
Try mastering a rifle with iron sites in real life.

That's fun though. Hard as hell, and I'm far from a master, but fun.

ABDUR101
Jun 3, 2003, 08:07 AM
Trying mastering a pistol with iron sites, dooood.

I have to go with the pistol in Halo though. Very powerful, 2x zoom for those little shots you might need it for, and a sizable amount of ammo.

In comparison, afew well placed shots with the pistol in Halo are much better than trying to keep a continuous fire on your target with the assault rifle.(Depending on what you're facing, shielded or not, and on the amount of ammo you're willing to use on what targets)

Although I'm partial to the sniper rifle as well. It's a good combination, sniper rifle and pistol.

Wow..makes me wish my nephews were here and we had a LAN game going....almost.