PDA

View Full Version : GC: I have a question

Deathcall
Jun 2, 2003, 06:28 PM
I was wondering if there was a better weapon for my lvl 19 Hucast than a gigush +5? can someone help me? If you tell me something please tell me where to find such a weapon. I'm mostly online. If you see me please tell me. My char name is fight 2000 got it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deathcall on 2003-06-02 16:29 ]</font>

Guntz348
Jun 2, 2003, 06:31 PM
Your best bet would be to ask higher level people if they have any 9 stars or anything that they have extra weapons of. I have a lot of dragon slayers, last survivors, bloody arts and that sort of thing, as well as store bought high hit % weapons that you are welcome to if you want them. Other then that, just find someone whos a high level and ask them to try to buy you good hit% weapons.

Deathcall
Jun 2, 2003, 06:36 PM
I'll meet you in deneb block 1 then state your char name

Rljohn
Jun 2, 2003, 08:54 PM
The best thing to do is:

BRIBE OR STEAL A DELBUSTER. You only need 185 ATP, which is easily attainable (u may need some ogre poweres or something) Its super strong, and only 10 stars, and at 41, you can equip Del Shield which charges it up. Its my favorite weapon/combo.

Trickstr
Jun 2, 2003, 09:33 PM
steal mmm yeah who gives about the poor bugger you steal it from.

Orange_Coconut
Jun 3, 2003, 02:42 AM
You could always go for the Soul Eater. I think that's very good for a while before you get decent rares.

Zelgadis
Jun 3, 2003, 10:25 AM
Hey...if I could play online I'd give you an extra Delsaber buster and shield. I have 6 of each. the other 5 are kinda useless to me considering that I only have one hunter.