PDA

View Full Version : Very curious.....

CGoodness
Jun 2, 2003, 08:41 PM
I'm not sure if there is something I don't know here or what since I don't know too much about PSO.

I was doing runs through ult forest to try to level up to 100 and for about the billionth time, i face the sil dragon. so i beat him and i look at what he drops and woohoo a red box.... dragons claw!
so i get it made into a weapon. now i think it is a little weird that the sil dragon, which is a creature that launches ice attackes at you and such's claw launches foie. is that just how the dragons claw is or can it be dropped by the dragons on other difficulties too?

VulpesMundi
Jun 2, 2003, 09:08 PM
That's just how the Dragon's Claw is. The Sil Dragon is the only one that drops it, even back on the DC and PC versions. The regular Dragon drops Musashi for every ID on Hard and Yamato for every ID on Very-Hard. The Gol Dragon on episode 2 doesn't drop an enemy part at all on any difficulty for any ID.

There's other discrepancies like this in the game, too. For example: the Baranz Launcher (made from parts of Baranz which is dropped by Baranz in Ultimate from various IDs) is actually colored like a Garanz (green like a Garanz, instead of blue like a Baranz). The funny thing about that is that on the DC and PC versions it was blue, but for some reason they changed it in E1&2. The Bringer's Rifle (made from Bringer's Right Arm) is dropped by a Dark Bringer in Ultimate on various IDs, but the weapon is actually the arm of a Chaos Bringer. Back in the DC and PC versions it used to be dropped by a Chaos Bringer, though, as well as a Delsaber (depending on the ID and difficulty). The Sorceror's Cane (made from Sorceror's Right Arm) is dropped by Gran Sorceror in Ultimate on various IDs, but the weapon is actually the cane of a Chaos Sorceror. Just like with the Bringer's Rifle, it used to be dropped by the Chaos Sorceror and Delsaber in the DC & PC versions (depending on the ID and difficulty).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-06-02 19:15 ]</font>