PDA

View Full Version : most annoying

Monomate
Jun 2, 2003, 10:02 PM
most annoying NPC in PSO

ABDUR101
Jun 2, 2003, 10:11 PM
Used to be Mome on the DC versions, because he could actually DIE. It was like babysitting a child who was running around with spitwads in a gang fight.

I think Elly in the new quest would be the most annoying out of the choices, since I've seen quite afew rants about it. =x

Morfos
Jun 2, 2003, 10:16 PM
Elly because she can talk for 3 hours straight!

Nai_Calus
Jun 2, 2003, 11:44 PM
Alicia Baz. :-P

No, really. If she tries to beat the Hildebears to death with her wand one more time I'll delete my Elly clone, and make one of -her- to take to Seabed and feed to a Delbiter. At least Elly is so completely fucking crazy she's vaguely amusing in a scary way, with her incessant insane babble... Alicia's just stupid. Blar, woman, STAY BEHIND ME AND USE THAT WORTHLESS BARTA OF YOURS INSTEAD OF RUNNING AHEAD OF ME AND GETTING BITCHSLAPPED!!!
Elly does the same thing, but she's less annoying because she's supposed to be incompetent. :-P

malinko
Jun 3, 2003, 12:07 AM
ELLY by far! Ever tried to do Seat of the Heart on ultimate with her?! Mind you, all the NPC's are missing certain parts of their brain. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Kildin
Jun 3, 2003, 12:23 AM
Kireek !

He talks to you every 10 sec... bla bla bla bla

I hate this quest.

Lman90245
Jun 3, 2003, 12:35 AM
if you think keeping mome alive during the de rol fight on dreamcast was hard (which it could be) don't even try it with epsilon and elly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lman90245 on 2003-06-02 22:36 ]</font>

Soukosa
Jun 3, 2003, 12:40 AM
I'd have to say Elly, she can die so quickly in the Seat of Heart quest and in the Knowing One's Heart quest, the constant annoucements of messages she gets from Calus can get quite annoying when you play the quest a few time for Sinow Gold/Red hunting. Ash could come in second for running out in front of enemies while he's paralysed and not only did he not cure it, I couldn't cure it because this happened with my first character and I didn't have a high enough level of Anti yet.

Kent
Jun 3, 2003, 02:10 AM
On 2003-06-02 22:23, Kildin wrote:
Kireek !

He talks to you every 10 sec... bla bla bla bla

I hate this quest.

Good thing you can kick his ass and steal his weapon up to four times per character.

Captain_Dude
Jun 3, 2003, 06:09 AM
I do hate Kireek to death, but for some reason I just want to make Mome cry. The name alone makes me wanna beat the snot out of him. That, and the fact that he's about as useful as a sponge in a gunfight would be the reason I hate him...

Rhete
Jun 3, 2003, 01:55 PM
ASH!

Only NPC to die on me doing the offline quests on ult, damn Dark Bringer

Alielle
Jun 3, 2003, 03:53 PM
Any android that lectures me about how to use techniques needs to die.

Ryo_Hayasa
Jun 4, 2003, 08:59 AM
On 2003-06-03 13:53, Alielle wrote:
Any android that lectures me about how to use techniques needs to die.

XD thast good stuff. but kireek and "Bernie/Barney"
are the "Badasses of PSO" and possibly Sue.
(sorry ash fans he's sorta the newbie that got good really fast and yourself of course >.> you can be a badass if you want)

anyways my take on the NPC.

Elly is annoying in epII (why didn't she stay a FO, oh thats right she fell in love with CAL ok thats fine, but did she have to let her skills drop like that?)

i don't like mome. in DC or GC
GC he's just a guy that follows you. and does nothing,
atleast when Elly does it she looks pretty >.>
and yes i do kinda have a thing for the newman http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif she is pretty cute.
and well...i just wish there a add in for online quest that spand as large as seat of the heart.

A. if the NPC can be killed by a insta kill attack (megid in all it's forms) then you should be able to bring them back, some things you just can't help.
also, if your character going to be useless, atleast allow her to be able to bring you back to life if anything.
B. don't make these online NPC so weak in the first place. give them mags that suit the NPC personality. like Elly = Special Call mag (or somethig around that) i'm sure all of us get enough of baby sitting, it's happen to all of us.

Normal: playing fine then a level 1 shows up
VeryHard: level 40
Ult: and level 83 in ULT ruins.

anyways >.> Elly could beat mome up with ease.

Nai_Calus
Jun 4, 2003, 10:27 AM
On 2003-06-04 06:59, Ryo_Hayasa wrote:

Elly is annoying in epII (why didn't she stay a FO, oh thats right she fell in love with CAL ok thats fine, but did she have to let her skills drop like that?)

Elly was never a FO, she just used a FOnewearl's body. She was more a wanna-be RAnewearl, running around with her worthless little gun, healing herself with mates and doing an awe-inspiring 6 damage on VHard to a Sinow Gold. She never had skills to let drop. What I want to know is why she went so fucking crazy between eps. :-P In ep.1 she's a nice young girl looking for the friend she has reason to believe is still alive and is open-minded enough to not care when he turns out to be a computer. And then he 'dies' and it's sad and you feel sorry for her. And then in ep.2 she's miss verbal diarrhea I -love- technology *coughcoughblush* isn't the communications terminal -sexy- and oh, *player name*, aren't the crazy robots trying to kill you -cute-? Brr. Elly kowai. @_@

djtekno0r
Jun 4, 2003, 11:42 AM
Ash!...i just remember him dying for me on ruins, no one else ever died, but damn ash did http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif

Monomate
Jun 4, 2003, 05:54 PM
you know...i forgot to put shino up there...she's so f*ing stupid...she gets killed every time i do that quest...in the very last room too! frickin chaos/dark bringer...

Ness
Jun 5, 2003, 09:39 AM
Mome because in the DC versions, he was too stupid to heal himself when he was hurt.