PDA

View Full Version : WTF!

MaximumDrive
Jun 3, 2003, 12:33 AM
MAN!!! I REALLY HATE HIM! There is no way in Heaven or Hell that Im going to kill that MOFO anytime soon! I just wasted all my Scape Dolls on him and there is no way. I know there has to be a way to destroy him. I thought that have a Mechgun tye weapom would do and with the 50% to hit too. But no good. He's unphaseable. Only 33 Normal Damage if it hits and 60 Hard which hardly ever hit. Like WTF! He's that strong? I don't know but I think he's the reason why they call the mode Ultimate huh? Any tips please. Besides get more LVL's. I know, LVL 110 is too soon for him but I breeze through the Ruins. (Not nessecerily breeze but you get the point) Anyhow, any weapons I should use? Desired armor? Support units? (BTW, I have 3 Hero Abilities on a Guard Wave so I don't really know) If anything just PM me. I mean I think I did pretty good to reach his third form. At LVL 110 with a Android? HELL YEAH!

Rhete
Jun 3, 2003, 12:55 AM
Umm...

>.>

Are you talking about Dark Falz?

MaximumDrive
Jun 3, 2003, 12:58 AM
Yeah. Man his defense is Godly. Nothing can hit him for more then 100 damage. Not even a Hard Critical Hit. 92 Damage. Great!(Right......)

Nani-chan
Jun 3, 2003, 01:02 AM
A gush raygun can hit it while she's invincible with the special attack and does over 120 damage while refilling that 120 to your hp.

MaximumDrive
Jun 3, 2003, 01:10 AM
I'm asking because I was fighting him and i thought to myself, "This guy' gonna be a breeze, another walk in the park. Scrub. Hahahahah" but man was I so everly wrong. First form he gave it to me. Died once but I was like alright. He's got some Strength now. Second form I was very impressed with his speed. And now he has a new move. I guess I'll call it the Dervant Jump. Cuz thats what they do. Jump your screwed Frozen self. Didn't die there. Bow his third and final form was what beat the bejesus out of me. New move. I'll call it the Pinball Ball Rebound. Because thats what they do now. Rebound off the edge of the "Holy Circle". (Yeah, Holy my PEEP!) And now with improved Strength and Defense, nothing can stop this God-Like Creature. Like the name of the Topic says; WTF!

Kent
Jun 3, 2003, 01:32 AM
Well, it's the boss of Ultimate mode Episode 1, what did you expect, to hand her ass to her?

MaximumDrive
Jun 3, 2003, 01:35 AM
Thanks for the tip, bucko. LOL

ABDUR101
Jun 3, 2003, 07:56 AM
...lvl up, thats the answer to everything.

If you're getting your ass handed to you, lvl up. o_O

NekoHikari
Jun 3, 2003, 06:22 PM
Umm...

>.>

Are you talking about Dark Falz?

I had to laugh when I saw this... context clues, anyone?