PDA

View Full Version : Ugh....Pal Rappies.

th0rnz
Jun 3, 2003, 03:01 PM
I have done the telepipe trick many times, but just now kinda made me mad.

I used 90-100 telepipes in Fake In Yellow quest, in many different rooms, and to no avail. I'm hoping to get an Angel Harp (slim chances yes, but I've had good luck with other rare monster drops). I think I'm done piping for the stingy things.

Ugh.

Murky_Death
Jun 3, 2003, 05:33 PM
try one room for as long as you can. pipe 90-100 times in ONE room if u need to. if you move to other rooms, it lowers your chance of finding a rare monster.

Foxx-
Jun 3, 2003, 06:40 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=723

There's two rooms that are ideal for pipehunting rappies.

th0rnz
Jun 3, 2003, 07:03 PM
Murky - I piped 90-100 times EACH in 3-4 different rooms, to no avail.

jDA025
Jun 3, 2003, 08:29 PM
WOW dawg thats unlucky...it usually takes me like 4 pipes and i find one...at least thats how its been for my 2 star amps, agito, and my ALMOST angel harp...tho i DO hate red slimes because they refuse to drop..and the ones that probably will drop are killed by there own kin...i need help

jDA025
Jun 3, 2003, 08:32 PM
WOW dawg thats unlucky...it usually takes me like 4 pipes and i find one...at least thats how its been for my 2 star amps, agito, and my ALMOST angel harp...tho i DO hate red slimes because they refuse to drop..and the ones that probably will drop are killed by there own kin...i need help

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 3, 2003, 11:50 PM
all of the rare monsters that i've piped have dropped what they were supposed to. it took me about 30 minutes of straight piping to find my pal rappy, and it wasn't on fake in yellow. now i have a red partisan.