PDA

View Full Version : Iron Faust

Interceptor
Jun 3, 2003, 04:11 PM
What is this Iron Faust? It seems only RAcast and RAcaseal can use it, and i'm a RAcast, so i'm very curious. This site doesn't say much about it.
Does anyone have this weapon?

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 3, 2003, 10:09 PM
Not from what I've seen.

Now that I've aquired a legit Sealed J-Sword, this is next on my list. I truly want to unearth this mystery.

I have never seen anyone with it on GC. I don't think its banned like the Red Ring, but still. Thankfully, the dupers haven't gotten their hands on one, but neither have any legit players. No one even talks about it.

This may be because of where it's found. Half of all IDs can get it as you can see in its info, but it always comes from one place, an unpopular area from what I've seen online thus far...

Ultimate Spaceship-Baranz

It doesn't help that it comes from the blue clunker, either. It could very well be a while before someone pops up with it. I hope to be the first, but whats the chance of that?

dj_dan
Jun 3, 2003, 10:33 PM
I found a Panzer Faust over 3 months ago, online.

Gave it to my RAmar (corrupt) and realized he couldn't equip it.

I saved up 50 Photon Drops and acquired a Photon Booster.

Asked a RAcast to make it into an Iron Faust... and still I couldn't equip it with my RAmar (item database said that all rangers could equip the Iron Faust).

So eventually I transferred it over to my RAcaseal on my ver1.1 account before my US account corrupted.

I use it very often, that is, when I use my RAcaseal.
However, in all my time playing PSO, I have not seen another character with one.

Reenee
Jun 3, 2003, 10:41 PM
Photon Booster...

Wouldn't that mean this thing has no combo capability?

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 3, 2003, 11:51 PM
Not neceessarily. Although the Power Maser and Snow Queen can't combo attack....I haven't seen the burning Visit yet, but it does look like a trend, does it not? Tell me Dan, can it combo-fire? And what's it's special or any new properties?

dj_dan
Jun 4, 2003, 12:54 AM
The Panzer Faust can combo, but it only hits one enemy at a time with no splash damage (even though it shows an explosion).

The Iron Faust cannot combo, but it hits many many enemies with a HUGE blast radius (I'd say larger than the NUG2000).

Both weapons have a special attack of Confusion. =/ (I hate how they tack the pointless confusion ability to so many weapons)

I also had a Flame Visit --> Burning Visit before I corrupted. It cannot combo either (B.V.) and if I remember correctly they both had the confusion ability as well.

Interceptor
Jun 6, 2003, 02:00 PM
Ultimate spaceship? Not very popular indeed.
Anyway, does it do good damage compared to the NUG andso?