PDA

View Full Version : Say it ain't so...

Delsaber
Jun 3, 2003, 05:29 PM
I just got corrupted. I lost my 112 HUmar with Orotiagito, Demolition Comet +25, Guard Waves, and many assorted awesome stuff. I lost my 103 FOmar with Guard Waves and lots of force weapons, almost beat Ultimate with him... My cousin lost his HUcast with a nice Delsaber/shield set and other good stuff. My bro lost his 35 RAcast with Guilty Lights and such on him. It was a nintendo memory card 251. I hate this... I still have my 67 RAmar with his newly found Frozen Shooter, knock on wood... This is a devistating blow to my confidence and my patience...

BionicPatriot
Jun 3, 2003, 05:33 PM
Dude!!!!!!! That sucks ass big time man. Im really sorry. If I lost all that I wouldent ever look at PSO ever again. But dude those memory cards easily get corrupted. try using the smaller ones man.

Murky_Death
Jun 3, 2003, 05:36 PM
On 2003-06-03 15:33, BionicPatriot wrote:
Dude!!!!!!! That sucks ass big time man. Im really sorry. If I lost all that I wouldent ever look at PSO ever again. But dude those memory cards easily get corrupted. try using the smaller ones man.

he is right, smaller memory cards work better in my opinion. i've never had mine corrupted