PDA

View Full Version : Normal Weapon Drops (Different for Characters)

Sharkyland
Jun 3, 2003, 05:51 PM
Yes, I'm kinda curious, is it different for every character? I was playing with my character's Purplenum and I saw a lot of Vulcans (five star mechgun) of course Purplenum seems to have a lot of occurances of mechguns, and my character Skyly has not seen a single vulcan (very rare for gatling too)... only gatling (four star mechgun). I'm fighting enemies here and there and mostly a gladius, calibur, 5 star spear thingie, 5 star dagger thingie, and 5 star handgun are the most of my drops... sure I get scepters, pillars, and that other wand thingie as well as arms, launcher, and sniper(?)... but mostly it's just 4 stars. O_o

Am I only one not getting certain items or is my game effed up? Of course, to test my reasoning... I've ventured into ruins on very hard to see if I can get some vulcan... couldn't find any. ;_; Reason why I'm asking is that I accidently sold my gatling (hit 60%) and it's good for hitting enemies in ultimate mode. I'm on level 111.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2003-06-03 15:53 ]</font>

Foxx-
Jun 3, 2003, 06:09 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=452

Item Frequency, for ya. 13 is max, therefore what the ID will find the most.

Sharkyland
Jun 3, 2003, 07:02 PM
Whoa, I didn't know there was something on the webpage about this... Thanks.