PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite boss?? (edited)

MagnumOpus
Jun 3, 2003, 07:01 PM
Sorry, new to this posting thing and I messed up somehow, here is the complete poll!!!

CHEERS!
Wes C. Attle HUmar 171

DarkShinjaru
Jun 3, 2003, 11:53 PM
Meh, this poll has been asked before already, but I vote Gar Gryphon.

LegendaryMage
Jun 4, 2003, 02:08 AM
One of my favorite reasons dark falz is the best is this:

Have you ever had that one party member that was a jerk from the start of the forest? Simply wait for Falz to form a bond with him and hack away. You can always say it was an accedint. Fortunatly I havent had a reason to do this yet.

Duder_Cooter
Jun 4, 2003, 05:36 AM
I went with Vol Opt b/c he is such a pu$$y. He is one of the easiest bosses I have ever faced.

Malkavian
Jun 4, 2003, 09:44 AM
I voted Dark falz but Gal gryphon is really near.

In Dc it was De rol le / Dal Ra Lie. But with the addition of the similar Barba ray, I bored it now.

Mystil
Jun 4, 2003, 09:53 AM
On 2003-06-04 03:36, Duder_Cooter wrote:
I went with Vol Opt b/c he is such a pu$$y. He is one of the easiest bosses I have ever faced.

But not Vol Opt Ver2 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Gal Gryphon is so cool. He gets my vote.

Nidarrock
Jun 4, 2003, 11:09 AM
I like the Gol Dragon. He flat out looks cool, plits into two and spits all(almost) all the elements at you. Sure he's relativily easy but I like dragons. The Worm bosses would be my least favorite. For the Episode final Bosses I like Olga better.

djtekno0r
Jun 4, 2003, 11:52 AM
Gol Dragon, coz he looks so godamn sweet also u gotta love the cloning thing he does

Logical2u
Jun 4, 2003, 12:22 PM
You have mixed and matched Normal and Ultimate bosses. I can no longer vote.

Jepp027
Jun 4, 2003, 06:45 PM
My vote goes for Olga Flow, Hes far different from any other boss. At least his last form is, plus the sheer size of him, that and you think he is really weak then he uses a huge attack that kills me with no problem. Hes the best!

silvermax
Jun 4, 2003, 10:41 PM
I like Vol opt in either form, th eonly challanging part about him is the first form, then dodging the orb thing, which is hard as hell on Vol opt V.2

rena-ko
Jun 5, 2003, 05:30 AM
dodging the orb at vol opt v2 is kinda easy actually - just run in tiny circles around it and it will even vanish into the ground before it normaly disappears - same goes for the baranz (ult) rockets - too quick when running straight but they're too slow when you run in cirles around them - or around the baranz itself.

hm... and once you have the right pattern against them - and enough HP - all bosses are easy.

most difficult (sub)boss is mericarol imho... but also unless i figured a method to kill this bastard within 10 seconds... (at least in cca... i dont mean him and his variants in famitsu and the towers...)

Jack
Jun 5, 2003, 05:45 AM
You've missed out the Epsilon! I'd vote for that.

StevieF414
Jun 5, 2003, 06:22 AM
yes it was i who made a poll ilke this before... I voted for Olga

CorneliusPower
Jun 5, 2003, 06:53 AM
Hands down Olga Flow. With all that jibberish he's talking in the very beginning of the fight to the end where hes trying to stomp us all like little cockroaches. Tie all this up iwit some pretty dramatic and fightful scores/music....you got yourself one intense boss fight. Plus Olga kicks ass... and lets face it, you feel pretty good when you beat him.

Para
Jun 5, 2003, 10:04 PM
dark falz in his 3rd form makes him look like a god when battling as a newbie hehe

CGoodness
Jun 6, 2003, 07:43 PM
Sil Dragon...
I like the Aurora Borealis looking color thingies in the background of his lair. Also, He's made me the happiest of any boss when he finally dropped a dragon's claw after abvout 60 tries.