PDA

View Full Version : 67 hunters, rangers, and forces are needed fo Final Assassin

Sagasu
Jun 3, 2003, 07:15 PM
This is Sarunakai, I've come to give you a chance to participate in the ultimate struggle between evil and evil. I need a totall of 67 hunters, rangers, and forces. I will either choose from the best of who posts. I will not accept goody two shoes, if you have read Final Assassination you know that Blazes hood is made up of anythin but good guys. If your character participates in this story, be assured I won't poke fun at them, or screw them up, I will stick to what you have written under my guide lines. Your characters die in my story{Wich quite a few will} then you can't hold that against me, also, the main character is still Blaze, and it won't change. Another thing, I WILL NOT accept bullshit characters just to fill in space, no stupid retarded little [DEROGATORY LANGUAGE IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS. DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN] who uses a acid piss gun is allowed.
Also, if there is something that will go against my story/ somethin that can't happen because my PSO is different from most others/ if you do not give me permission to alter if nesessary you will not bve allowed to participate.
Now half of you think I'm fuckin crazy
"How the hell can that guy ever expect to get 67 assorted rangers, hunters, and forces, with his fucked up rules he will never get that many"
Well all you screwed people thinkin that take a look at what you HAVE to fill out EVERY one to be in.
Please answer truthfully for yo character, When you answer this, you don't know id you will make it or not, you are really creating your real character, with what I'm going to do, this story will be remembered and it will beat all of the other fucked stories. I may seem to confident, because I am, and I may seem crazy, because if you never aim high, you will never get there, its better then failing.

Name:

Gang Name:

Section I.D.:

Number of Mags{0 is acceptable}:

Mag names{None is acceptabl}:

Weapons[things not normally, not somthin stupid like holding 50 Yamato's with a Fonewearl, but like double of a sensible weapon is allowed but if so, describe how it works}:

General description of the way the character thinks:

General way yo char talks:

How much She/he cusses:

Your characters eye color:

Hair color:

Height:

Weight:

stronger in the lower or upper body:

Ornaments{Amulets, rings, whatever}:

Costume, more than 1 is acceptable, but I have te read all these so have mercy with details:

{Not a question}Don't let me lose you I'm not tryin to confuse you

Would your character kill a woman:

Would your character kill a man:

Would your character kill a child:

Would your character destroy cities of innocents to kill one person:

Does yo char put up with bullshit from others, guards, tax collectors, or long waits:

Do you think this is true/ yes, no, sort of, I don't believe in any fucking motto/
It is a fight to the top/ to see if we will die for the spot, Wether they like it or not, Were not going to sit here and rot:

Would you fight Blaze:

Would you try to rape Nayami:
if so you gonna problably get killed,

Have YOU, read all of Final Assassination{Be honest, it won't be held against}

Why the hell are you doing this:

What do you want your character seem to be:

Do I have permission to alter slightly the answers given if they cannot fit well in my PSO structure:

Anythin else I need to know about this character:

If you have any extra details that you want me to know but dont want to post, E-,ail me at [email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hikosaka on 2003-06-05 19:30 ]</font>

Hunter_Daigoyin
Jun 3, 2003, 08:56 PM
Er.... that was.... um.... trust me, I don't know if that personality's getting ya anywhere, but I don't think it helps. Putting your stuff high helps if you're a bit less.... of a huge put down to anyone else.... Oh, and you should put in your template what the class is.

Name: Whitful

Class: RAmarl

Gang Name: None (Might work with another person, but usually works alone as an outlaw)

Section I.D.: Oran

Number of Mags {0 is acceptable}: 1

Mag names {None is acceptable}: Kama

Weapons[things not normally, not somthin stupid like holding 50 Yamato's with a Fonewearl, but like double of a sensible weapon is allowed but if so, describe how it works}: Not what I use in my game, but... Red Scorpio and Power Maser, just for your story.

General description of the way the character thinks: cunning, sneaky, unexpected thoughts.

General way yo char talks: Distant, not very talkative, in a distant manner.

How much She/he cusses: none

Your characters eye color: Unknown, it's behind a VR Visor thing

Hair color: Black (and spiky)

Height: 5'10''

Weight: around 140 lbs

stronger in the lower or upper body: Lower

Ornaments{Amulets, rings, whatever}: The VR visor

Costume, more than 1 is acceptable, but I have te read all these so have mercy with details: Black costume

Would your character kill a woman: yes

Would your character kill a man: yes

Would your character kill a child: yes

Would your character destroy cities of innocents to kill one person: no

Does yo char put up with bullshit from others, guards, tax collectors, or long waits: BS - no, guards - no, tax collectors - no, long waits - yes

Do you think this is true/ yes, no, sort of, I don't believe in any fucking motto/
It is a fight to the top/ to see if we will die for the spot, Wether they like it or not, Were not going to sit here and rot: Er... well yeah

Would you fight Blaze: Depends, if Whitful is teaming up with Blaze somehow, no. If she's with someone who wants to kill Blaze (and will listen to that person) then yes.

Would you try to rape Nayami: YOU CRAZY!?! OF COURSE NOT!!!

Have YOU, read all of Final Assassination{Be honest, it won't be held against}: well... nope

Why the hell are you doing this: Hey, it's nice to see your character in a fic, and it makes me read more fics.

What do you want your character seem to be: Hm, distant, as in... mystery person, that's all I can think of

Do I have permission to alter slightly the answers given if they cannot fit well in my PSO structure: Hm... most of the questions, but don't edit the ones I answer in bold

Anythin else I need to know about this character: Hm... nope

R-110
Jun 3, 2003, 10:58 PM
Since no known name...
Codename: Silence

Gang Name: An assasin for hire, thus no gang.

Section I.D.: Skyly

Number of Mags{0 is acceptable}: 1

Mag names{None is acceptabl}: Rati

Weapons[things not normally, not somthin stupid like holding 50 Yamato's with a Fonewearl, but like double of a sensible weapon is allowed but if so, describe how it works}: God Hand, Twin Chakram, Double Cannon

Stays in the shadows when on a mission. When not on the job he wheres a very bland white armor.
Never speaks cept when fightin
How much She/he cusses:
Never cusses
True color is blue
Stealth color is red.
Hair color:
Jet Black
Height:
6 feet
Weight:
175 pounds
Upper body.
Ornaments{Amulets, rings, whatever}:
None
Costume, more than 1 is acceptable, but I have te read all these so have mercy with details:
On mission: all black
Off duty, All white

Would your character kill a woman: if paid

Would your character kill a man: if paid

Would your character kill a child: if paid

Would your character destroy cities of innocents to kill one person: No. Likes one on one combat

Does yo char put up with bullshit from others, guards, tax collectors, or long waits: Yes.

It is a fight to the top/ to see if we will die for the spot, Wether they like it or not, Were not going to sit here and rot: no.

Would you fight Blaze: If Paid... alot!

if so you gonna problably get killed: not unless paid.

Have YOU, read all of Final Assassination{Be honest, it won't be held against} No. Im just startin.

Why the hell are you doing this: for fun

Highly trained and feared assasin. Never talking ecept when fighting.

Do I have permission to alter slightly the answers given if they cannot fit well in my PSO structure:
Yes as much as needed.
He likes any exotic food. Maybe that might help. Maybe not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R-110 on 2003-06-04 09:35 ]</font>

RavenTW
Jun 3, 2003, 11:05 PM
I agree, you might wanna cool it a little. Let's see... Evil characters...

Name: Eclipse

Class: HUmar

Gang Name: Loner

Section I.D.: Whitill

Number of Mags {0 is acceptable}: 0

Weapons[things not normally, not somthin stupid like holding 50 Yamato's with a Fonewearl, but like double of a sensible weapon is allowed but if so, describe how it works}: Dragon Slayer

General description of the way the character thinks: Think of him as a human Kireek, only instead of thirsting for souls, he thirst for the sheer thrill of fighting and killing.

General way yo char talks: Confidently

How much She/he cusses: Not much, only when he;s pissed or it sounds like the best word to put in his statement.

Your characters eye color: Green

Hair color: Blue (You just gotta have blue hair)

Height: 6'

Weight: oh, I don't know, 150 lb.

stronger in the lower or upper body: Upper.

Ornaments{Amulets, rings, whatever}: He wears the ring of his fiance that he killed. The eye in his Dragon Slayer also has a violet hue, if that counts.

Costume, more than 1 is acceptable, but I have te read all these so have mercy with details: Black. He sometimes uses a purple costume.

Would your character kill a woman: yes, he already has

Would your character kill a child: maybe

Would your character destroy cities of innocents to kill one person: Probably not.

Does yo char put up with bullshit from others, guards, tax collectors, or long waits: No, no, no, and no.

It is a fight to the top/ to see if we will die for the spot, Wether they like it or not, Were not going to sit here and rot: Motto? No. One-liner? Perhaps.

Would you fight Blaze: That depends on how strong he is.

Would you try to rape Nayami: No. He kills, he doesn't torture.

Have YOU, read all of Final Assassination{Be honest, it won't be held against}: nope, never heard of it until now.

Why the hell are you doing this: Elcipse needs some more spotlight ever since deathscythealpha last attempt at a group fic failed.

What do you want your character seem to be: A murderer and guy that gets high on death. But not somebody who goes into a rage over it.

Do I have permission to alter slightly the answers given if they cannot fit well in my PSO structure: Anything but my rape answer.

Anythin else I need to know about this character: He became evil after fighting Dark Falz, and that's about it.

LJ
Jun 4, 2003, 12:46 AM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LJ on 2003-06-03 22:53 ]</font>

LJ
Jun 4, 2003, 12:49 AM
Name: LJ

Class: Humar

Gang Name: Any you pick

Section I.D.: Viridia

Number of Mags{0 is acceptable}: 2

Mag names{None is acceptabl}: Varaha and Nidra

Weapons[things not normally, not somthin stupid like holding 50 Yamato's with a Fonewearl, but like double of a sensible weapon is allowed but if so, describe how it works}: Angry Fist, Asuka,and Double Varista

General description of the way the character thinks: Thinks quickly. Can evaluate any situation quickly. Can be very crafty when required

General way yo char talks: rarely talks but when does never insults. lets his fighting do the talking

How much She/he cusses: never

Your characters eye color: Brown

Hair color: Black

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 179

stronger in the lower or upper body: very close but more towards upper

Ornaments{Amulets, rings, whatever}: none

Costume, more than 1 is acceptable, but I have te read all these so have mercy with details: Blue

Would your character kill a woman: yes

Would your character kill a child: no

Would your character destroy cities of innocents to kill one person: no

Does yo char put up with bullshit from others, guards, tax collectors, or long waits: guards: no, tax collectors: no long waits: no

It is a fight to the top/ to see if we will die for the spot, Wether they like it or not, Were not going to sit here and rot: i dont believe in any motto
Would you fight Blaze: yes

Would you try to rape Nayami: no

Have YOU, read all of Final Assassination{Be honest, it won't be held against} yes(honest i dont have anything better to do lol)

Why the hell are you doing this: i like to have my char in fics

What do you want your character seem to be: a person who wants to have allies but for some reason always stays a loner. Can strike fear into an opponent with a look which holds all the pain and torment he's experienced

Do I have permission to alter slightly the answers given if they cannot fit well in my PSO structure: yes

Anythin else I need to know about this character: umm if you do im at [email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LJ on 2003-06-04 11:28 ]</font>

Sagasu
Jun 4, 2003, 06:42 AM
Soryy about this but I forgot to put class up there in the list. If it is not to much trouble those who didn't go ahead and do so.

If your wondering why I mat seem to be harsh, and the questions too, thats because I am not really the type to put up with crap, and I need an almost totall evaluation of yo chars. Each one will have a part, and I need 67, but I'm accepting only the best. I may seem crazy, and I'm beggining to think I am.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Jun 4, 2003, 07:59 PM
Hey don't worry, you're not that crazy. It's tricky, yes, but maybe if you accept more than one character from people, you can make it. (Out of the twelve, only one of my characters are evil, so I can't participate any more)

R-110
Jun 4, 2003, 11:28 PM
Okay I know you don't like androids but I'm hoping you could maybe work this in somehow. If not don't use it.ant about it if you want.

Name: R-110

Class: Racast

Gang Name: Hell Legions. Hope I spelled right.

Section I.D.: Bluefull

Number of Mags{0 is acceptable}: 0

Mag names{None is acceptabl}: 0

Weapons[things not normally, not somthin stupid like holding 50 Yamato's with a Fonewearl, but like double of a sensible weapon is allowed but if so, describe how it works}:
Red Scorpio
R-110 D-CELLULAR TWIN- can absorb 50% of spell damage and heal that potential damage. Defelects Megid and Foie. (S-rank Twin specially modified) Delete if too stupid.
Hell Arms

When a target is programmed, he will ensure it is destroyed. Does not talk uselesly before or during a fight.

Very staight foward. No riddles.

How much She/he cusses:
Will never cuss.

Yellow.

Height:
7 feet

Weight:
700 pounds.

Upper body.

Costume, more than 1 is acceptable, but I have the read all these so have mercy with details:
Black. Head type is the pointed head that goes foward like a bird.

Would your character kill a woman, man or child:
Yes, if his master/owner physically told him too or by remote command.

Would your character destroy cities of innocents to kill one person: Yes. In his mind there are no casualties.

Does yo char put up with bullshit from others, guards, tax collectors, or long waits: Does not know the meaning of waiting. Just death.

It is a fight to the top/ to see if we will die for the spot, Wether they like it or not, Were not going to sit here and rot: Not sure.

Would you fight Blaze: Yes that is his priority when he was created.

if so you gonna problably get killed, NO!

Have YOU, read all of Final Assassination{Be honest, it won't be held against} Yes now I have.

Why the hell are you doing this:
I read part 1 and felt that Blaze should have a tough battle against what you/him seem to hate the most, Androids.

A killing machine. Programmed to destroy Blaze.

Yes. As long as you don't severly decrease his powers, if that need arises.

My game character isn't modified, but I find being techless sucks.

Yes. He was illegally modified to have his normal parameters ecept his strength is twice that of a Hucast. His metal is resistant to Zonde type spells and has a high defense. Megid is unaffective. His powerful ability is he is given a special artificial Mental Strength that allows use of ANY
spell. The power strength and size gets stronger by witnessing the spell in a battle. Uses Cure/Freeze. Also his AI is constantly upgraded through watching his opponent making him able to predict moves and stategies. If you must change some of these powers, do not change his spell use.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R-110 on 2003-06-04 21:39 ]</font>

Sagasu
Jun 5, 2003, 06:28 AM
Androids are all right, Blaze, has actually some android friends, what he doesn't like about androids, is they don't have their own thoughts[usually] and they can be programmed to kill their own creator, a child, himself, and they don't have any opinion about it. An android can have its own feelings, a lot say, but unless its mental capabilities are strong, the program is the priority.

RavenTW
Jun 5, 2003, 01:38 PM
Hey Sarunakai, I like Daigoyin's idea about multiple characters. I have two more if it'd be ok to put them in.

Night_Shadow
Jun 5, 2003, 02:48 PM
Name: Paperweight

Gang Name:paperweight

Section I.D.:viridia

Number of Mags{0 is acceptable}:0

Mag names{None is acceptabl}:none

Weapons[things not normally, not somthin stupid like holding 50 Yamato's with a Fonewearl, but like double of a sensible weapon is allowed but if so, describe how it works}:DB Saber

General description of the way the character thinks:Sort of self centered

General way yo char talks: Pimp style

How much She/he cusses:yes

Your characters eye color:wears sunglassees

Hair color:Black

Height:6'1

Weight:150

stronger in the lower or upper body:upper

Ornaments{Amulets, rings, whatever}:shades

Costume, more than 1 is acceptable, but I have te read all these so have mercy with details:Black Humar one

Would your character kill a woman:depends

Would your character kill a man:yes

Would your character kill a child:unlikely

Would your character destroy cities of innocents to kill one person:nope

Does yo char put up with bullshit from others, guards, tax collectors, or long waits:no

It is a fight to the top/ to see if we will die for the spot, Wether they like it or not, Were not going to sit here and rot:sort of

Would you fight Blaze:no

if so you gonna problably get killed,no

Have YOU, read all of Final Assassination{Be honest, it won't be held against}no

Why the hell are you doing this:cause i like stories

What do you want your character seem to be: Player gangsta

Do I have permission to alter slightly the answers given if they cannot fit well in my PSO structure:yes

Anythin else I need to know about this character:nope

Tsengonami
Jun 5, 2003, 03:22 PM
Name: Tseng

Class: Formar

Gang Name: You can choose which i suit best.

Section I.D.: Pinkal

Number of Mags{0 is acceptable}: 1

Mag names{None is acceptabl}: Varuha

Weapons[things not normally, not somthin stupid like holding 50 Yamato's with a Fonewearl, but like double of a sensible weapon is allowed but if so, describe how it works}: Lavis Staff. (a large, man sized staff with a lavis crystal on top.)

General description of the way the character thinks:Quite evil and demented, likes seeing people suffer and is very cunning.

General way yo char talks: In a fairly deep, calm voice

How much She/he cusses: Quite a bit.

Your characters eye color: Red

Hair color: Silver/Grey

Height: 5"11

Weight: 168lbs

stronger in the lower or upper body: Upper

Ornaments{Amulets, rings, whatever}: Wears a large, dragon shaped pendant.

Costume, more than 1 is acceptable, but I have te read all these so have mercy with details: Mainly black, with silver details

Would your character kill a woman: Most likely

Would your character kill a man: Yes

Would your character kill a child: Yes

Would your character destroy cities of innocents to kill one person: Yes

Does yo char put up with bullshit from others, guards, tax collectors, or long waits: no

It is a fight to the top/ to see if we will die for the spot, Wether they like it or not, Were not going to sit here and rot: sort of

Would you fight Blaze: Yes, if i had to.

Would you try to rape Nayami: No chance

Have YOU, read all of Final Assassination{Be honest, it won't be held against} No, sorry

Why the hell are you doing this: I love mass fanfics^^

What do you want your character seem to be: A fairly mainsteam character, friendyl to his allies and extemly evil like to his foes. Also quite mysterious.

Do I have permission to alter slightly the answers given if they cannot fit well in my PSO structure:Yes, of cause

Anythin else I need to know about this character: Not really, except hed sooner choose melee over magic, but still uses both.

Hikosaka
Jun 5, 2003, 09:23 PM
Check the Character Bank thread up on top. That's what it's there for.

I'm locking this thread.