PDA

View Full Version : Leveling strategies

Deathcall
Jun 3, 2003, 07:19 PM
I need to know some leveling strategies for a starting lvl 1 FOmar

Sedyne
Jun 3, 2003, 07:28 PM
First Clear off episode 1 forest - ruins if you can.

The key to leveling whens starting new characters is opening up as much of the place as possible that you can with ease. Once you've reached a high enough level to start doing "heatsword quest" or mines solo, you can power level. You want to have all the areas open that you can so you can keep advancing to the next mode level. Because EXP increases with each mode. ONce you've reached lv 20 you best be in hard or u should be slapped, and once ur 35-45 you should be in very hard. ps that is all offline.

The Canabin trick for Forces works like a charm especially if you have a red merge. What you do, is clear mines on the mode that you can get the best exp, then find the group of 8 canabins together, and bind your keys so that on the front u have one of the keys being ryuker and another being ra or gi foie. Set a pipe, then rapdily cast one of those techs till they all die, and as soon as they die take the pipe imediatly. Pipe back down and all 8 of them will be there again. This trick is what most of the higheslt level forces or newmns make use of to gain levels. It's incredibly boring and takes alot of patcience. However, you can get to a very high level very quickly via this trick. =)

If i were a NEWM or FO i'd be doing this at least one hour a day. Howeer HUmars and Casts weakazz mst makes the trick useless. YEAH FU GINKO! That's the only reason your ahead of me with your ugly huneawlr http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Deathcall
Jun 3, 2003, 07:58 PM
Thank you very much i'll try it when i get online. I find it much easier to level online.

dude3282
Jun 3, 2003, 08:51 PM
Heheh, my force was way weak. I stuck around Normal mode way too long, maybe because I was grounded for months and didn't get to play much.

Anywhos, for leveling tips, Click me (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=590).

Murky_Death
Jun 3, 2003, 08:58 PM
just go as usual. i have a level 39 fomar and haven't played online with him yet. he's at the hard ruins i think. not hard to play with him just dies a lot

MasterForce
Jun 4, 2003, 12:00 PM
I usually play multiplayer at the begging with some slightly higher chars and beet the forest and tmple with them befor i go out on single mode