PDA

View Full Version : This Might Stop Annoyances on Weapon Usages

Reenee
Jun 3, 2003, 10:51 PM
1. Add a level requirement!

Why not? It'd kinda go hand in hand with EXP. You might have the strength, but have you had past experience with other weapons to know how to wield your weapon right? It would also be great to see people using the normal weapons again...with the occasional rare item that requires less of a requirement.

I also think that if you were figuring what level you could use, say, the Lavis Cannon, you'd have to figure out some averages on natural level-up stat boosts, Mag stats, and material usage.

2. Difficulty restrictions!

Instead of some Level 100 bully using a BKB in Normal Ruins with 3 other users in their 20's, make them use something less powerful, like a Pallasch or a Glaive. It'd kinda make things more even...

tommarndt
Jun 3, 2003, 10:55 PM
wouldn't that defeat the point of being able to raise a mag and pass it off to another one of your characters then?

Reenee
Jun 4, 2003, 08:46 AM
Go ahead and pass it on, but you're not going to be able equip a Twin Brand so early.

Droid
Jun 4, 2003, 10:52 AM
Still waiting to see what my 8.95 is paying for.

Galith
Jun 6, 2003, 03:39 AM
Tommarndt: LOL, you're not supposed to do that at all. That would be like saying: "OMG, they added double save, that's stupid, how can i dupe my stuff now?"

Droid: Your 8.95 a month is paying for the huge amount of bandwidth and the time it takes to keep servers up. Stop acting like it's alot of money.

Reenee
Jun 6, 2003, 08:27 AM
Request thread closure.