PDA

View Full Version : FOnewm or FOnewearl

The_Pew
Jun 3, 2003, 11:24 PM
I was wondering which is the best between these two or is there a better one like the FOmarl or FOmar?

Im just wondering coz ive never had a force before.

Squad_Leader
Jun 3, 2003, 11:28 PM
FOnewm.

They are the best all-around force..

-Xero

prematuretyrant
Jun 3, 2003, 11:39 PM
FOnewearls are better...

rena-ko
Jun 4, 2003, 04:20 AM
fonewearls have an easy start because basic tech boost. fonewm's are more fighting forces because of their boost for gi- and ra-techs.

so... fonewm's are really good on crowded areas - ruins and especially mines (gizonde/rafoie on ult) while fonewearls have a natural advantage for boss-fights (except de rol le).

also fonewearls can easily switch to support with their doubled anti/resta range. not to speak of the megid advantage (its going through enemies).

so... without any extra (weapon-, merge-)boosts:
fonewearl - strong basic tech force and support force.
fonewm - strong attack force.

djtekno0r
Jun 4, 2003, 11:59 AM
well considering fonewms look like stupid dwarfs, i will to settle with those shexy little pedo fonewearls

Vanango
Jun 4, 2003, 12:48 PM
are you going online or off?

From normal to vh it really doesn't matter, they both wipe through everything.

In ultimate it depends on whether your prefer ep I or ep II.

If Ep I? I would suggest Fonewm. Yea, he's goofy looking but I love having them on my team. The RA boost particularly makes him a lot more fun to play solo. Fonewearl is fun to play solo in ep II w/ her megid boost (but you have to keep in mind for Ult you need a really awesome megid) A fonewm can has penetrating megid as well w/ a dark bridge. I read the demonic fork increases the power of megid but I don't know if that means it allows you to penetrate.

Anyways I have played two fonewearls and they are great support Fos no doubt but it's frustrating when you aren't doing very much damage (or a Fonewm 20 lvls below you is doing more damage)

Fonewm are still probably one of the most underappreciated characters in the game... they are probably also the easiest to lvl with the right techniques and weapons.

Hope that helps.

Morfos
Jun 5, 2003, 01:16 AM
Technicly(sp?) FOnewm is far better than poor pathetic FOnewearl. However FOnewm is ugly and FOnewearl is cute, so mabey you would want to use her. It is pretty much a choice between looks and hitting 30% harder with techs and surviving better while your at it.

CajunSamurai
Jun 5, 2003, 02:00 AM
FOnewearl. Easily. Yeah, their ATA and ATP are pathetic, but who needs that for a FO?
With their simple tech boosts, they rock most bosses like nobody's business. Also, throughout the majority of Episode 2, their Megid is INCREDIBLY devestating. It's also pretty nifty to get up to 3000TP. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Oh yeah, and they're the cutest fucking thing you'll ever see.
Gravity and T'raenon are two living examples of BADASS FOnewearls.
http://www.cox-internet.com/cajunsamurai/PSO/FOnewearlPower.png

Also, I've NEVER had the patience to level a character past 130... UNTIL I seriously started raising my FOneweral. Now she's almost at Lv155.

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 02:19 AM
On 2003-06-04 23:16, Morfos wrote:
However FOnewm is ugly and FOnewearl is cute

ah hmm FOnewearl is a frog lady actually more a frog than lady her face looks like a frog, her ears are 2 meters long and her costume looks like it's been bought from an alien movie with bad graphics.

The_Pew
Jun 5, 2003, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the help. I think im going to go with the
FOnewearl. Heres the plan i have set up for her.
Name: Pyu
Armor: Frame 3slot
Sheild: Barrier
Units: Angel/Mind++ (x3)
Weapon: Hildebear's Cane
Mag: Sato(blue) 35DEF, 0POW, 15DEX and 150MIND
Total MST: 444mst

LegendaryMage
Jun 6, 2003, 02:08 AM
I wonder if anyone even bothers to hand raise mags for their FOs anymore...

Chibi-Chan
Jun 6, 2003, 02:55 AM
On 2003-06-06 00:08, LegendaryMage wrote:

I just finished hand raising a Sato for my FOmarl. 10 def, 90 pow, 75 dex 25 mst. and today I actually did over 1000 damage with attack from s-twin.. hehe

Nai_Calus
Jun 6, 2003, 05:06 AM
My secondary FOmar, Helios, is raising his own Mag, if that's what you mean. Not entirely, though, it will need to be handed off to another char or it'll only get two PBs. :-P Both of which bite, Leilla and Golla. Usually I farm mags for FOs, or just toss around ones I already have raised. High on the list of things that suck are raising droid mags with a droid and FO mags with a FO. So usually no, my FOs do not raise their own Mags, all my characters help- A Hunter, two B Hunters, B Ranger, three A Forces and a B Force. I like Rati first and my two male hunters, who're Oran and Yellowboze, get me both stat ratios of those, and Satos second, and my Elly clone I abuse is Viridia and gets me Satos. And I can usually get nearly any PB I want as the third, if not for all three, as I only lack an A Ranger.
...Yes, I like Mag farming. My Mag Fluffy is my best friend. *huggle* Mmm, Rati are so sexy...
...Ahem!
Anyways, boo on FOnewearls! Well, not really... Either way it's good in the end, and those simple tech boosts help a lot... At the beginning... Meh, everyone and their stupid hat has a FOnewearl. The world needs more FOnewms! ...And fewer FOmars that all look alike... Murr...
*cuddles Fluffy and skitters back under the rug*

The_Pew
Jun 6, 2003, 10:50 AM
On 2003-06-06 00:08, LegendaryMage wrote:

i rasied the mag shes gunna use.

LegendaryMage
Jun 6, 2003, 01:32 PM
Sorry, everytime I hear Sato I auomaticly think about the hacked one. Well I'm glad to hear people still raise mags and not just trade for them.

Fonewm_Ged
Jun 6, 2003, 04:53 PM
I have only just started as a Fonewm, I am level 13 at the mo. At the moment, I really like my Fonewm, their magic appears to be VERY powerful, shame about the clog wearing, hehe.

Just a quick question, it may be a tad off topic but I dont wanna spam the main board. Can someone please tell me what to feed my mag if I want to raise defence? I have heard that if you are a Force you should focus on levelling up DEF and MST.

Thanx.

The_Pew
Jun 7, 2003, 11:18 AM
use the guides they helped me.

89vision
Jun 7, 2003, 11:26 AM
fonewm because they can use smoking plate.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jun 7, 2003, 11:30 AM
How can you pick fonewm when fonewearl is so damn cute?
Plus, her megid is GOD!!! or EVIL!!!!>_< one or the other.....