PDA

View Full Version : about hitting dark falz "invincible" form

excecutor
Jun 4, 2003, 12:20 AM
ok, i creamed falz with my force by foie. the thing died b4 it could hit me 3 times in vhard! but anyways, for androids it sucks cus u gotta wait for it to become vulnerable. so i was wondering, would using somthing like a custom ray wich has the flame attack be able to hit it? could u use ur special and be able to hit the darned thing when its all shiny?

Stalfos333
Jun 4, 2003, 12:54 AM
All the Special effects that cause damage should hit, and you can absorb HP and TP from the boss. It's all endurance with a droid, and dumb luck. If you can guess where he'll be, you can hit him with a doublesabre or twin sword weapon for some good damage, or with a mechgun type.

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 4, 2003, 01:05 AM
Dont forget, PBs still do damage to it when it glows invincible (well, at leat Estlla & Pilla anyway)

Monomate
Jun 4, 2003, 05:40 PM
yeah, PB can do pretty good damage to him even when he's invulnerable. Golla does pretty nicely. I'm not so sure that you can use special attacks on him to do damage, my brother tried it, and nothing happened (he used the L&K14 Combat, and the Guilty Light) so i dunno.

Reenee
Jun 4, 2003, 05:52 PM
On 2003-06-04 15:40, deathscythe_hell_custom wrote:
(he used the L&K14 Combat, and the Guilty Light)

No shit, he tried to paralyze or freeze Falz in place. Those kinds of attacks don't work on bosses!

The only elements that can hurt Falz are Fire, Thunder, Ice, (Fire being the most damaging), HP-stealing elements (the best kind to use), TP-stealing elements, and Charge/Spirit/Berserk elements. (uses up Meseta, TP, or HP to cause extra damage...when Falz is not invincible),