PDA

View Full Version : Thought everyone might get a kick out of this

PowerSlave
Mar 12, 2001, 09:35 PM
This is taken from a post at another message board, dupers sure have gotten professional havent they??
Enjoy
I've decided I don't really feel like spending ~4 hours online giving stuff away. So, I've cut out the pan arm part of tonight's plan, and instead will be giving out Lavis cannons from * PM EST to * PM EST in ***** 14. I'm a level 54 (or around there) HUCast, ignore any other JimmyJ pretenders.

Of course, if my sister (who, apparently, has spring break this week) decides that's her phone time, the dupeathon will once again be pushed back, so if I don't show up around the scheduled time, check this board.

Finally, any duper nation applicants, if you haven't done so already, e-mail me your character name. Starting at * PM I'll be looking for you in **** 14 to give you your ''Duper Nation starter package''. Only people who have applied and sent their char name will get one, so don't bother asking if you have done neither.

Maximus (VIRIDIA)
RAmar - WHite/Grey Helmet w/ orange screen

PowerSlave (SKYLY)
HUcast - White/Grey

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: PowerSlave on 2001-03-12 20:34 ]</font>

Maverick
Mar 12, 2001, 10:05 PM
Duper Nation? Is that next to Idiot Island?

Funny shit, but all you've done here is spread this duper's word to another group of people. Like the game needs 300 more Lavis Cannons.
They're ruining the game, I tell ya.

Then again, this is coming from a guy whose best weapon is a Gae Bolg w/ 40% dark.

PowerSlave
Mar 12, 2001, 11:36 PM
Thanks for poiting that out Maverick, I pasted the wrong copy in. It is now fixed and "edited"