PDA

View Full Version : photon drop...

Meanblue
Jun 4, 2003, 09:09 AM
What does one do with a photon drop?

Frozencookies
Jun 4, 2003, 09:29 AM
Ugh, photon drop questions... Ok, first of all, if you can't get online, they are useless. If you can get online, they are used in the quest "Gallon's Shop" Once in that quest, go down to where a telepipe would be if you had used one from an area. Then on the right (if you are lookin back up at the shops) is a little FOnewm. If you have the photon drop(s) in your inventory, he will invite you to meet his father, who will want to trade you an item, mostly rares, for your photon drops. The more you bring him, the better items he will give you. There is tons of this info on this website on photon drops. Just go there for more info.

Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Jun 4, 2003, 09:36 AM
rurouni kenshin.
he swore to protect the innocent and never kill again....but old memories seldom fade...and bad habits die hard!

Meanblue
Jun 4, 2003, 09:36 AM
cheers matey.

I have to say posting in such a baked-in community is daunting when it comes to newbie questions - cheers for the response.

Mystil
Jun 4, 2003, 09:56 AM
Also, if there's a certain item you want, try refusing and he may offer it. Try NOT looking fot drops though. They show up more it seems lol. Cause when you do want em, they almost never appear.

Meanblue
Jun 4, 2003, 11:09 AM
Ill keep that in mind!

LollipopLolita
Jun 4, 2003, 01:59 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=307

Meanblue
Jun 6, 2003, 02:05 AM
I cannot find this person on the xbox....is this platform specific?

LollipopLolita
Jun 6, 2003, 02:24 AM
did you read the guide? look at the note in point 3

Meanblue
Jun 6, 2003, 03:23 AM
yes i did but was hoping that it was old info and someone had seen him...

Meanblue
Jun 11, 2003, 01:38 AM
bumping...

can anyone confirm that this chappy interested in photon drops exists on the xbox?

Guntz348
Jun 11, 2003, 01:43 AM
If he was there, I'm pretty sure the guides would be updated accordingly, nay I'm certain they would be. Also there would be a news announcment on the front page of this site that said so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guntz348 on 2003-06-10 23:44 ]</font>