PDA

View Full Version : 1st time back on pso in 5 months

Frozt
Jun 4, 2003, 11:49 AM
Ok about exactly on this friday , I will be back on pso for the 1st time sense 5 whole solid months.

So I figure whats the 1st thing I should do when I get back online, my main priorty is to find my old friends (wild geuss) cuz friends make the game or should I level up my lvl 22 humar, go looking for rares to build back up, try and make new friends or what now seriously on this topic I need help on what I should do, what would you guys do in my situation.

boomaslayer
Jun 4, 2003, 12:42 PM
5 months!? i cant last without pso 4 one day!...5 months!? geez...

Frozt
Jun 4, 2003, 12:48 PM
yes..YES! I know its like going on through life without food pso is my drug and iv been off for 5 months I dident add this in the topic intro but ontop of that over that 5 months,
1.got a new internet service which is dsl
2. had to find a BBA( found the last one at fx)
3.on top of that my brother sold hid gamecube and my memory card on mistake which had a my level 101 force
my level89 humar and my level40 ranger.

I have been through alot to get pso back so I realy need some answers on what to do when I get back online. please?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Frozt on 2003-06-04 10:50 ]</font>

Vanango
Jun 4, 2003, 12:57 PM
uh, play? chat?

I don't see what your big dilemma is. There are plenty of things you can do, you can try and trade with people, lvl, meet new people, chat in the lobbies, there are a bunch of new quests up, you can do c-mode... you want to know what you should do? Here's your Schedule:

1. Beat all of EP II offline
2. Come online chat with your friends
3. Realize all your friends are lvl 136 because you have been gone for 5 months.
4. Try out the new solo quest
5. Do the new E. Tower quest
6. Complete 2 stages of C-mode
7. Chat in the lobby
8. Lvl up at least 10 times

that is exactly what you should do. YOu are permitted one break and no FSODs. If you FSOD you must start over.

Logical2u
Jun 4, 2003, 12:59 PM
1. Find the PSOW salvation army to get rares!
2. Find some PSOW people to help you level on Hard Online.
3. Ummm... THats all i guess!

Frozt
Jun 4, 2003, 01:03 PM
I know theres plenty to do of course I mean whats the most important thing I need to do 1st, now finding the pso salvation army is a good idea maybe they could help me build back up my items I will realy consider that.

( no affense but you say no big dilema, if you only knew so many obstacles)

Iv been away for so long I dident know pso has a salvation army.

Monomate
Jun 4, 2003, 01:26 PM
woohoo! good job surviving without pso lol!

Monomate
Jun 4, 2003, 01:27 PM
btw i'll be on pretty soon now too

Malkavian
Jun 4, 2003, 02:10 PM
Um From DC to GC I have been more than 5 months without playing PSO. What I did when getting the GC game and going online was basically.

1st day basically hang around lobbies searching for old friends or new people that looks friendly. If someone offers me a game I go.

After you have a good amount of cards. Regular PSO life hehe

Frozt
Jun 4, 2003, 02:16 PM
Wow thanks Malkavian and you too Custom now I have an open mind about what I should do, yes once I collect some cards and some few good people I should be back in no time, hey custom I wish to see you soon.

Delsaber
Jun 5, 2003, 12:42 AM
I will be online soon, I hope. I applied for a job today and if I get this job then I shall buy a modem adapter with my first paycheque or paycheck and be online!

By the way... Does my sig work? It should be in Flash and have a nice fading effect to it. If so, say something 'bout it such as, it works and so forth.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Delsaber on 2003-06-04 22:44 ]</font>

Frozt
Jun 5, 2003, 01:26 AM
Delsaber it works perfect , hey maybe all of us should set a date to meet up on PSO! every one will be on soon so why dont we meet somewhere when you are capable of getting connected.

Monomate
Jun 5, 2003, 02:32 PM
thats a great idea! ill let yall know when i get my bba (im trying for today or tomorrow).

btw delsaber, your sig rocks!

Frozt
Jun 5, 2003, 02:44 PM
Thanks It came to me when I was thinking of the DC version and now coming back to the gamecube.

I cant eait tommarow should be the day I get back on im not sure But custom you are already ahead of me so you not being online right now allows me time to catch up a little bit.

Monomate
Jun 5, 2003, 03:00 PM
yeah, just dont get FSOD! lol

Frozt
Jun 5, 2003, 03:20 PM
nah FSOD is not what I am deeply scared of thats simply just an obstacle to me I only carry one rare on me at a time that the way Iv always done it.

The only thing I dont like is that now that I have BBA most rares that I trade might be dupes so I might get knocked offline a couple.