PDA

View Full Version : GC: Datel Powerboard.

Logical2u
Jun 4, 2003, 12:05 PM
I did a search for it, and it came up with a Gamers.com article about it, with a link to a site where you can buy it. Is it worth 20 US dollars to buy a keyboard, or are there other keyboards or a converter that you can use for your GC?

rena-ko
Jun 5, 2003, 06:55 AM
seen them in the local karstadt here in germany today. but i dont remember any price tag... supposedly 30 euro, dunno..

well, it's said to be crap and kinda buggy but well, 'worth its money somehow'. do a choice search, there were plenty of topics with alternatives..

out of the hand i can remember some:
-the ascii - really recommended but expensive since its sold for the price of 2 controllers and you'll have to get it imported from japan.
-the keyboard adapter sold at http://www.lan-kwei.com - i havent ordered there yet, but this piece of hardware lets you also use a psx controller with your cube. and its said to be of better quality than the datel one.

hm...
so... i wouldnt really go with the datel one unless all alternatives would be too time/money consuming and you could get your hand on the datel easily.

good luck anyway ^_^

Logical2u
Jun 5, 2003, 01:26 PM
When you say buggy, do you mean "crashes the game" buggy or "annoys the heck outta ya" buggy. And thanks for the links too!