PDA

View Full Version : most embarasing moment

Trickstr
Jun 4, 2003, 05:39 PM
ok, no fake one's. I'll go first

I was in a red faces act dressed up as a girl I even had bloody lip stick on, I had to make up all this stuff and sound like a girl. The most embarasing part about that was the fact that some of the Audiance actually though I was a girl.

Sai-Yuk
Jun 4, 2003, 05:43 PM
i did that as a child as well.

i can't remember my most embaressing moment, but i can name countless ones that have been.

like... being forced into a school play. that was humiliating.

SoUnDgArDeN4LiFe
Jun 4, 2003, 07:38 PM
My most embarrising moment was getting my two psow accounts deleted. Nice Nice moderators. Gotta love their commitment.

IceBlink
Jun 4, 2003, 07:56 PM
Sound,

Is it possible that you just forgot the passwords and don't know how to retrieve password? The accounts are still there, and they don't have the banned tag. o_O

pixelate
Jun 4, 2003, 07:56 PM
Both of your other accounts are still active, not deleted or banned.

http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=joko

http://www.pso-world.com/user.php?op=userinfo&uname=soundgarden4ever

SoUnDgArDeN4LiFe
Jun 4, 2003, 08:01 PM
I couldnt get the bloody passwords. The stupid confirmation code kept refreshing itself so i couldnt do anything but constantly put my code in and having to get my code mailed, code in, code mail, code in, code mail, ect.

ABDUR101
Jun 4, 2003, 09:27 PM
I think you could have asked an admin what might have been happening, if it's a password issue, you just need to ask one of the Admins and they can change the password to anything you want. I assure you that no one on staff is just deleting nor banning accounts. For one thing, no accounts are EVER to be deleted, as the site owners have already stated, and second, if you were banned, it would say so in your profile under your title tag.

Just pm one of the Admins, they'll be able to help you alot more than taking it out on the forum and saying all of the staff sucks. o_O

On-Topic: I'd have to say my most embarassing moment would be ...eh..I can't say anything stands out actually. I always hated getting up infront of class, even more so in music class...hmm..

Oh, I know...when I was about 7 or 8, I was at my oldest nephews house(he was 4 or 5 at the time) and we were always outside doing stuff at his house, so one time we were fooling around on the stack of fire wood lined up like a wall off from the house, and instead of walking clear to the house to goto the bathroom, we unzipped and cut-loose off the wall of wood.

...only, I had finished, and was going to jump down, and just as I jumped, my nephew cut loose with his..uhh..release, and.. *headshot*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2003-06-04 20:22 ]</font>

SoUnDgArDeN4LiFe
Jun 4, 2003, 10:09 PM
I asked the administerators. 2 times acctually. 1st replied with an auto response saying they would reply soon and second...nothing.

LollipopLolita
Jun 4, 2003, 10:23 PM
no one asked me, and i know no one asked salad.
and why are you forgetting your passwords? your accounts are there. no one deleted or banned them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-04 20:39 ]</font>

SoUnDgArDeN4LiFe
Jun 4, 2003, 10:52 PM
it wont sendme my passwords. And my password ok ill give it

Foxtrot

for soundgarden4ever wont work.

My joko 1 was crazy stuff like 1j48ds

Nerd
Jun 5, 2003, 12:22 AM
Well i dont wanna get into it, but let's just say my 'puppy pie' idea in '88 didn't go over so well with my grandparents...

edit: oh you said no fake ones, next time i'll read beforehand

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nerd on 2003-06-04 22:25 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Jun 5, 2003, 12:24 AM
On 2003-06-04 20:52, SoUnDgArDeN4LiFe wrote:
it wont sendme my passwords. And my password ok ill give it

Foxtrot

for soundgarden4ever wont work.

My joko 1 was crazy stuff like 1j48ds

next time, pelase don't just accuse us of deleting your accounts. pm me and i will reset your password

Kid_Icarus
Jun 5, 2003, 12:32 AM
Admins don't delete accounts that I know of o_O they'd ban it first I would think.

BUT THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR THINKING.

On-tizzopic:

This one time this really HOT girl was walking in front of me and I opened the door for her and whacked myself in the head. =_=;;;;;

Needless to say I didn't see HOT girl much after that.

SO SAD! god. I'm hanging out with Senkir too much.

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 12:50 AM
is anyone on topic here! I may sympathise but please a new thread hello! this is most embarssing moment not it's not my fault your accounts deleted. *stops raving* sorry but please half the people here are mods and there still of topic.

pixelate
Jun 5, 2003, 12:56 AM
I puked on my first puppy-love girlfriend in front of everyone on the school bus.

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 12:58 AM
first and last?

Kid_Icarus
Jun 5, 2003, 01:16 AM
Harsh yo.

SOMEONE NEEDS A HUG

*hugs Trickster*

n_n/$ Got your wallet

*runs*

geewj
Jun 5, 2003, 01:18 AM
On 2003-06-04 23:16, Kid_Icarus wrote:
Harsh yo.

SOMEONE NEEDS A HUG

*hugs Trickster*

n_n/$ Got your wallet

*runs*

Was your most embarassing moment when you bought a Jaguar? Bwuahaha...

Sorry, I didn't want to, it was orders from the top.

Kid_Icarus
Jun 5, 2003, 01:21 AM
Actually it was either an XBox or a Jaguar and a NeoGeo Pocket Color. I thought it would've been more embarassing to be a Nintendo Fanboy and buy a XBox.

Orders from above huh?

I know who's GETTING A LUMP OF COAL THIS YEAR!

*runs away crying*

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 01:21 AM
ah thanks for hugging me keep the change.

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 01:24 AM
are you saying Trickstr will get coal? I did last year but this year I've donated 5 cents to charity

Kid_Icarus
Jun 5, 2003, 01:25 AM
On 2003-06-04 23:24, Trickstr wrote:
are you saying Trickstr will get coal? I did last year but this year I've donated 5 cents to charity

No. The person who told Frink I bought a Jaguar recently.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

not really....but you get the general gist of it...or something..what was the topic again? Gau forget.

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 02:14 AM
sob, sniff. Thats ok then now what do you want for christmas.

hollowtip
Jun 5, 2003, 02:45 AM
Having my fly down in like 6th grade for the whole day. People were laughing at me and I had no idea why until like the end of the day. Good thing it was only 6th grade.

That's the only moment I can think of right now

Vantamiath
Jun 5, 2003, 04:14 AM
In third grade the classroom has a bathroom in the same room (seperated by a door of course)..

During story time I went in the bathroom and while I was doing my business I sang really quietly but I guess it wasnt quiet enough.

Everyone was laughing at me...

I guess it doesnt matter since I was in third grade...

But what was I singing?

Ace of Bass o_O

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 04:16 AM
there's a lot of toilet humour running through this.

IceBlink
Jun 5, 2003, 04:55 AM
Hmmm. In primary school, a girl in my class greeted me, and I turned around (on my chair), she tripped and headbutted my groin. It hurt more than being embarrassed, but it still hurt. >_<

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 05:03 AM
did she do it on purpose?

Kemon
Jun 6, 2003, 10:42 AM
i was on the 3rd floor of my school looking down at some sort of wellcomeback thing for some ppl at the school well i set my pop on the lege for a sec to talk 2 someone behind my **elbow hits pop****pop fell over and on 2 a bunch of ppl staining there cloths ....well i had a nice walk home. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif 7.4 miles