PDA

View Full Version : Ruins on hard

Murky_Death
Jun 4, 2003, 07:58 PM
ok i'm no newb at this game but I haven't played with a hunter in awhile and i'm a little rusty. i've fought falz 4 freaking times and i haven't beaten him because in his 3rd form i can't ever get a chance to hit him!!!! i have a hucast level 38 with a last survivor +12, ogre/power++, and a metal/body.
should i be using a gun instead for long range?? even so, i still dont' get a chance to hit him after he starts taking my soul every other turn. plz help me

Lman90245
Jun 4, 2003, 08:02 PM
On 2003-06-04 17:58, Murky_Death wrote:
ok i'm no newb at this game but I haven't played with a hunter in awhile and i'm a little rusty. i've fought falz 4 freaking times and i haven't beaten him because in his 3rd form i can't ever get a chance to hit him!!!! i have a hucast level 38 with a last survivor +12, ogre/power++, and a metal/body.
should i be using a gun instead for long range?? even so, i still dont' get a chance to hit him after he starts taking my soul every other turn. plz help me

Yeah, use a gun like one with fire damage so you can hit him when he has his shield on. or better yet giest handgun or drain... as long as its ranged... but when you get the chance use the quick wep. change button to use your melee weapon when he gets close and personal without his shield.

Murky_Death
Jun 4, 2003, 08:06 PM
ok thanks. i never thought about being able to use the fire, ice, drain, etc weapons to hurt him when he's invincible. thanks

Lman90245
Jun 4, 2003, 08:09 PM
On 2003-06-04 18:06, Murky_Death wrote:
ok thanks. i never thought about being able to use the fire, ice, drain, etc weapons to hurt him when he's invincible. thanks

np

Murky_Death
Jun 5, 2003, 12:20 AM
damnit i'm good. with a lockgun and a last survivor +26!!! i wanna thank everyone out there, keeping the scene aLIVVVVEEEEE.

lolita edit: cut down the profanity

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-06-06 02:53 ]</font>

TST-leader
Jun 5, 2003, 07:38 PM
Very descriptive.

Reenee
Jun 5, 2003, 09:36 PM
Uh, really, was that profane language necessary?

You really don't want to use a Fire-element weapon because it's so weak. The optimal weapon to use is a Handgun/Mechgun with HP-stealing ability. Even when Falz still has your soul, you'll recover some HP while still hurting him. I really don't like to melee against Falz as the opportunity is rare and hard to pull off. Just stick to a Handgun or Mechgun.