PDA

View Full Version : GC: Redria help (dealing with beat time)

Spellbinder
Jun 4, 2003, 08:39 PM
Hey everyone. I really think they may be on to something with this beat time thing, so I was wondering if anyone knows around what beat time they found grass assassin's arms. I would really like to get a pair. Thanks in advance.

Rljohn
Jun 4, 2003, 08:54 PM
Hey, I think I have a pair you can use for free, i dont like em any more http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I'll check to see if i still got em

Reenee
Jun 4, 2003, 09:07 PM
On 2003-06-04 18:39, Spellbinder wrote:
Hey everyone. I really think they may be on to something with this beat time thing, so I was wondering if anyone knows around what beat time they found grass assassin's arms. I would really like to get a pair. Thanks in advance.

Excuse me, but the beat time theory was primarily aimed at rare enemy appearances, not rare items from normal enemies. Besides, just get beat Hard or Very Hard Dragon for a Musashi/Yamato.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-06-04 19:09 ]</font>

Spellbinder
Jun 4, 2003, 09:42 PM
Um, i'm a FOmarl, so I don't think those will work. I also don't find it a coincidence how I found 2 double sabers at the same beat time on two seperate occasions http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Murky_Death
Jun 4, 2003, 10:37 PM
Excuse me, but the beat time theory was primarily aimed at rare enemy appearances, not rare items from normal enemies. Besides, just get beat Hard or Very Hard Dragon for a Musashi/Yamato.

i've fought the dragon a couple times on hard with my redria hucast and 80 ppl have confirmed finding a musashi from him but i haven't foudn one yet. any beat times that may help my chances???

Soukosa
Jun 4, 2003, 11:17 PM
Only HU's can equip the Musashi and Yamato, the person here is a FO. Also, the beat time theory started with rare items, then shifted to include rare enemies.

Reenee
Jun 4, 2003, 11:45 PM
On 2003-06-04 20:37, Murky_Death wrote:

i've fought the dragon a couple times on hard with my redria hucast and 80 ppl have confirmed finding a musashi from him but i haven't foudn one yet. any beat times that may help my chances???

Just keep beating him up. Dragon drops Musashi for every ID, so it's not beat-time dependant.

Murky_Death
Jun 5, 2003, 01:14 AM
ok shapiro. by the way, do you use that psoexplorer.com site for online play or did you just know the site??? please tell me i need help signing up!!!