PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Online Gamers

Kokuryuu
Jun 4, 2003, 11:29 PM
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kokuryuu on 2003-09-05 13:40 ]</font>

GuerillaPimp
Jun 5, 2003, 06:29 AM
The official ship/block for PSOW is Celestite/08. I know im usually there, and so are a few others from PSOW.

M8TRIX
Jun 5, 2003, 02:39 PM
really, thats the official block... o ok

Toast
Jun 5, 2003, 02:52 PM
Theres an officail block?!?, lol im normally on benetiote or Epdote(sp)

Duder_Cooter
Jun 6, 2003, 05:41 AM
Hey man if you want to meet up with some cool guys. Come find the Genki Association in Davurbite-11. We will be online from time to time. WE all kick ass and like to make fun of N00bs (we are just kidding around if you happen to be a n00b). Come find us sometime....

Solstis
Jun 6, 2003, 08:15 PM
I don't think I've ever seen anyone from PSOW online. I usually hang around Epdote, the place for spillover from Apatite (Appetite?, Advite)

Nicoledramon
Jun 7, 2003, 05:17 AM
I try to play on the official block, but if no one is on, I get on the most crowded server I can find.

Richard
Jun 7, 2003, 06:17 AM
Yeah, Celesite:8 is usually pretty empty, but it's still where I play.

If people would take the time to create games in there, I'm sure it would be more popular. But everyone sees that it's empty, and goes somewhere else. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Solstis
Jun 7, 2003, 09:33 PM
maybe I'll stop down there one day.

Nicoledramon
Jun 8, 2003, 08:47 AM
OK, I'll just use that block then.

Tetzuro
Jun 8, 2003, 12:43 PM
havent been to psoW blk yet ima check it out, nd be sure to go to the next PSO Party thrown down by me DJ Zero this coming saturdat epdote blk7 lobby 7 2:00am est

Richard
Jun 9, 2003, 12:42 PM
Hey Nicoledramon, I think I played with you yesterday. You're a RAcaseal named 709X right?

I was on my HUnewearl, Mina. I think we went through Ultimate Mines.

Huh, anyways I thought that was interesting. You're the first person I've played with from PSO-World.

Lazrius
Jun 9, 2003, 02:01 PM
I'm mainly in Celestite 1 (unless I'm joining a friend's game or something like that) so if you see any of my characters just say hey and maybe we can play a game or two.

Nicoledramon
Jun 10, 2003, 01:41 AM
Yup, I remember you, Richard. I have been raising a power mag now, so I might be able to stand up in a fight a little better now.
That fight against Vol Opt was embarassing, hehehe.

Slivi
Jun 10, 2003, 03:38 PM
So celestite 8 is the official block?? Cool. Next time I'm online I will make a normal game there. My chars name is spacemuffin, I will call it "legit playaz", I would like to play with some legit people! I on late usually, from like 11 pm to 1 am.

MattBoySlim
Jun 10, 2003, 03:52 PM
Hey man if you want to meet up with some cool guys. Come find the Genki Association in Davurbite-11. We will be online from time to time. WE all kick ass and like to make fun of N00bs (we are just kidding around if you happen to be a n00b). Come find us sometime....

I too urge anyone to come join The Genki Association in D-11. We'll be on tonight from 10:30 PM on....probably. FYI, The Genki Association is not a clan!!! We're just some laid back people. Legit players who, just like Cyndi Lauper's "girls", just wanna have fun. And we do, despite the fact that so far we're all male. So far..... [I put it to those who know him that Shad Genki's trip to "Germany" is, in fact, a trip to some other European country to get some unmentionable surgery. Let's hope he proves me wrong when he returns next week!!]

Anyway, that's just a taste of the wackyness you'll (probably not) encounter if you show up in D-11 after 10:30 PM EST!!! If it was a weekend, I'd be drunker and wackier, but I'm just wacky enough as it is for now. We really don't care if you're newbs, as long as you're cool (meaning: not a dyck.).

Kokuryuu
Jun 10, 2003, 11:52 PM
Well, I think tomorrow is my 1-week anniversary of online play. I am now level 51 and use a dragon slayer/Musashi. I have a musashi up for grabs right now, Just for anyone who needs or wants it. I have a few others, just ask. Thanks for all the responses.

Duder_Cooter
Jun 11, 2003, 06:02 AM
I just want to note that most of the Genki guys don't associate with Cyndi Lauper, Its just Matt.

MattBoySlim
Jun 13, 2003, 10:13 AM
Wow. That's cold, man. Wait 'till I tell Cyndi what you said. I can guarantee you she will not be pleased. Not that you're not already in hot water with her over that whole Captain Lou/Mario comment you made last week... I wouldn't want to be in your rubber bands right now.

Ok, now I'm just getting waaay too obscure. Seriously, at the time, I thought that Cyndi joke was hilarious. It may've been early in the morning, though. My judgement is not always what it should be then. I see that now. I apologize. Please do not let my discretions shed a bad light on the otherwise brilliant irridescence that is The Genki Association. Thank you.

Edit: Well, I just checked it, and it was in fact late afternoon. I have no excuse. Sorry, everyone.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MattBoySlim on 2003-06-13 08:16 ]</font>