PDA

View Full Version : me as a noob

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 04:40 AM
I've just been looking for my first post (lol, fun) and I realised how goofy and retarded I sounded, god, I suggest you look for yours and be surprised, post a link!

rena-ko
Jun 5, 2003, 06:45 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=29766&forum=1

seems to be my first post even though i had my account here for around 2 months until then:

so i guess i passed the noob-time with silence...

ah and btw... i still want a snow level in any future PSO version (i actually bought metroid prime for that snow area in there...)...

Trickstr
Jun 5, 2003, 06:34 PM
ah Germany I'll speak to you in german

ich sprechen Deutche nicht

sorry if it's spelt wrong

Nerd
Jun 5, 2003, 10:04 PM
I cannot remember where i first posted, i do know i got flamed for something though. Eh, better than being ignored i suppose.

Guile
Jun 5, 2003, 10:40 PM
I don't got no time to go back 3000+ posts...and I'm sure my first post was locked..yeah it was

LunarShadowX
Jun 5, 2003, 10:44 PM
I would kinda have to search wayyy back in the archives.

ABDUR101
Jun 5, 2003, 10:48 PM
...I don't have the energy to even fathom it's attempt. o_O

Captain_Dude
Jun 6, 2003, 03:46 AM
I'm FAR too busy writing weird songs, listening to bad ska(as if there was such a thing as GOOD ska, these days.), and posting here to look up old posts...

*Falls asleep*

Sai-Yuk
Jun 6, 2003, 05:02 AM
i tried to look, but, it was over two years ago i posted first.

it was probably goofy as hell, as in that time i've gone from almost childish with how energetic i was, to how i am now.

anybody want to find it for me?

geewj
Jun 6, 2003, 05:24 AM
I remember my first post. It was in the Battle Mania II tournament thread. I had no idea what an avatar was or anything....