PDA

View Full Version : [GC] Join up!!

Tenton
Jun 5, 2003, 02:22 PM
personally my main purpose is to looking for player that want to have some fun and joy with others on pso. i havent even decide what name the Clan will be, if there really is a clan that is. Since the purpose is to have fun there is really no rules, as long as no dupe no asking for dupe and not a lot of swearing (i dont like^.^)everyone should be cool. In other words no misbehavior, which i believe should be reasonable. This CLAN should be more like a gethering of cool and nice players then a what so call "CLAN". So no matter what lv ur(my highest is only 53 too) or what nation u from, feel free to join, even if u r already play a role in other clan.

The following r the possible names for the CLAN(their r more like my symble's name^.^). If u r intrest help me decide, if u dont like the name...well lets us talk about it^.^

>Blade OF DarkLord
>Night Cat
>Lover Tree
>Sheild Dragon
>KUSO!!
>Rebby
>Windmill's Song
>Gunner
>Music Box
>Clock Tower
>Demon's Castle

if anyone intrest in helping out, plz share ur idea..
or when u c me on pso u can give me "pice of ur mind":P
p.s: once i gether enough players (about 10) and every one know each other better...we will have a vote of the 1st "Lord of XXXX" (leader) i m not a leader type of person^.^

Total Members:1<--me^.^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenton on 2003-06-05 12:28 ]</font>

ShadowNINJA007
Jun 6, 2003, 12:35 PM
I would like to join!

SeraphinBlue
Jun 6, 2003, 11:17 PM
Im getting online soon, and I dont know much about the online world of PSO, but I am a veteran player. My data also just recently got currupted and im starting a new so it might be nice to be in a clan. So I would like to join.

Nickwillnotbe
Jun 7, 2003, 12:07 AM
Hey, so this clan will be legit right? I am sick of people who are a way lower level then me running around with super-dupes. If it is a legit clan I would be interest ing joining ^_^. I have been looking for a permanent group to play with for awhile anyways. I have:

Sabren-Humar lvl115
Blueful

Cane-Fonewm lvl42
Pinkal

Well if you want me I am willing to join.

LegendaryMage
Jun 7, 2003, 12:39 AM
Count me in! I've only been playing as my FOmar that I started the other day lately.

Tenton
Jun 7, 2003, 01:39 AM
Just figure out some bassic common ground that all "CLAN MEMBER" can stand on. Althou as I said before...I m not in favor of a lot of rules(which i still stand by that). But it is necessary for every member to have some common consensuses about how to play together. After all "Net world is a different world from reality, but live by same kind of people with in this world" isnt it right??

1. Member Symble is give out to each char not the controller. So if u have more then one char u might consider to join more then one time. This will give everyone more freedom, like join other "CLAN" or some other stuff.

2. When looking for other members that is not in ur guide card list in the lobbies, show ur "CLAN SYMBLE" once every 2 minutes (couse repeatedly will be annoying and we dont want other player to hate us)

3. When members meet, plz share ur guide card with others so we dont have to do #2 all the time. However this is optional we cant force u to make friend^.^ just strongly suggesting.

4. When u invite a char in to the "CLAN" plz tell other members about the new guys Char's name, class, and some simple descripton by mail, so we all know a little about the new guy and can help him/her when we c him/her. (THIS SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THE NEW PLAYERS)

5. When u use ur "Member Char" there should be NO DUPE, NO ASKING ABOUT DUPE, TEACHING DUPE, OR ANYTHING RELATE TO DUPE. If u realy want to do it...do it in ur other char, in other word, DONT PUT DIRT ON OTHER MEMBERS>.<(If found out any Member involve in any kind of duping action..the leader will give out a warning. After 3 times of warning the leader will send out a letter to that char and tell him "we r deeply sorry we have to do it on one of our brother, but we must do it the hard way. U R BANN!!"<--try to speak nice^.^)

6. During a "Member Game" when all 4 players are members. Plz behave if other player is fighting boss when u join, dont use speech box to block their view.....just wait or leave game.

7. During a "Member Game" when u find a RED BOX pick it up and make an announcement like "RED BOX FOUND" but dont identify it. At the end of the game or the stage players will drop the RED BOX they found during that game or stage(unidentify of course) on the town floor and gether up other players in that game. Then.....time for........."PAPER, SICSSORS, ROCK"(U can find them in symble) The Game opener will be the Judge(but also can play) that said "START". Everyone should show their hand 10 seconds after "START" speech box close.(might need some practice on timing but shouldnt be hard) If u r too slow and u r the only one that is slow then U LOSS!! better luck next time!! if more then one person is too slow then paly again. However this is a win one get one system so drop RED BOX one at the time plz.

8. Relate to theif in #7(didnt drop the RED BOX they found in the game, steal the RED BOX when other playing "PAPER SISSORS, ROCK" , or take the RED BOX even he/she didnt win). Plz report the theif's class and name and detail ot what happen and one eye witness to the Leader of that period of time(try not to play just by two people).

9. Every time the Leader get an accuse letter on a char they should pass the EXACT letter to the accused alone with the accuser's char name and class. If the same char been report more then 8 times(my lucky number) by other members about stealing then the char will be ban from the "CLAN". It will be the Leader's responsiblity to announce this unfortunate news to other members(one reason to give ur guide card^.^). Consider the Leader might not have every member's guide card it might be helpful for other member to help out too(u might get the same bad news form a lot of member but better then not knowing right??)

10. If u been accusing of stealing and u dont like it....u have till been ban to convince those people that accuse u that u r not a theif...couse only they can take back their accuse.

11. Every end of the monthes we will start an election for a new Leader(we will make a post here since we start here and i m too lazy and not good at making a website), every member ord or new can and should participate in this event. Tell the current leader who u think willt be the bext new Leader in the new monthes. The first 10% of the recommend char will be the choice list for the New leader(at less 3 char must be on the list)this is the prepare steps.....should take about one week.

12. After the Choice List is decide, the Learder will make a post on what time(with time zone) what Channel, ship, and lobby, here in PSO WORLD, also the with way to vote(every time the same will be bord^.^). The Leader should chose the time that most of the people can partticipate.

13. After the new Leader is elect the old Leader will open a normal game. The Players will be both new and old leaders and other two char from the Choice List. They will finish the Ruin beat the boss.(plz dont take too long... normal~~) The Ruin Boss(Dark Falz) ground will be our secret ground for our "Inherit Ceremony" the Former Leader will give the "Secret Items" to the New Leader, and the other two player will be the witness(or the cameramen). After this the New Leader will be the Leader and the Former leader will back to normal member^.^

FOR THE "SECERT ITEM" I M THINKING ABOUT "BD"S SABER", all class equitable, not hard to find(incase of corruption), and the requierement is not too high(might be for FO....^.^still thinking)

Case of Conflict with other non member player/clan

If u get into any argument with non member player in any situation, dont do or say something like"i will kick ur ass in the name of the moon", 1st we r not sailer moon....this just dont go with us, 2nd u r putting every member into a bad situation with out inform them. I strongly suggest u try to solve ur proplem by ur own.... this "CLAN" dont run ur life. However if u really want a second opinion u can mail ur problem to the current leader, and ask for his help to figure out the best solution (might take sometime and u might not like it.....leader is also a normal player not SAGA TEAM). The Leader's solution is just a suggestion, not an order, there for u have the choice to accept or not.
If there are other CLAN that r against us and u want to fight back in anyway.........plz hold on second, we r here to have fun not to have a mud fight. Since this might effect everymember....the Leader will think the right solution for all of us. Crazy right?? but sometime one solution is a lot better then ten solutions. The Leader will inform all members(i mean all....no matter what way.. everyone must know). Then the Leader will figure out the decision (everyone can share their opinion but he/she have to limite the opinion on his own). So Every one should chose our Leader CAREFULLY and WISELY or we will have one month of terro>.<

p.s: The above is the basic rule........and i hope will the the only rules...(i hate rules>.<), but if the leader feel necessary and over 80% of member agree on...then the leader can remove or add rules.....no~~~~~~~~~~~~><

anyway...first thin first.....CLAN NAME><~~~~~help!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenton on 2003-06-07 20:37 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tenton on 2003-06-08 12:54 ]</font>

Tenton
Jun 7, 2003, 01:43 AM
The Clan will be form when i find 10 member and figure out a cool CLAN NAME(NEED HELP)...........

If anyone want to c the symbles plz left a time, channel, ship, lobby ....i m usually free after 11:00p.m easten time

LegendaryMage
Jun 7, 2003, 02:34 AM
HeI like the, secret item Idea I havent really been in a clan before but I think thats a pretty original idea.

As for the name I guess Demons Castle sounds good.

Non-Toxic-Crayons
Jun 7, 2003, 11:02 AM
I'll be getting online next Tuesdayish, but when i do i would be interested in joining. Everyone likes rock paper scissors!

ShadowNINJA007
Jun 7, 2003, 01:40 PM
I like the name Deamon's Castle as our clan name.

I like the Rock, papper, scissors idea, it's about the fairest way to do rare items.

ShadowNINJA007
Jun 7, 2003, 03:14 PM
Real quick, will you be the leader for the first month?

Zelgadis
Jun 7, 2003, 04:49 PM
*sigh* Sounds fun and all...and I don't really have a clan....and I kinda can't play online. That sucks. I play with a few people offline...and I don't think any would try and hunt me down anyways. Heh heh...well If I could join in I'd contribute the powers of my level 110 FOmar. As for rare weapons I'll only take it if I can't wield it. Other then that I can identify most items by thier requirements and I'll usually drop them because I either don't need it or I have multiple copies.

Tenton
Jun 7, 2003, 11:03 PM
Forget to put down on what to do with dupe^.^ So i add a little something behind #5.(i dislike dupe more then stealing....strike 3)
And there is somethin i really want to share with every one today"There is nothing wrong to live in what u believe, but when u force ur believe on others u r defile ur own believe" i wish every one that want to join can understand what i try to say, cause we might face a situation that is difficult... i wish this help^.^

I'm now working on how to handle situation of conflict with non member players.....I like to have a strong bass for this "CLAN" before it is even form. U might think i worry too much, but i really believe this is good for the "CLAN"^.^
When it is ready i will add on.(tomorrow should be done!!)

Tenton
Jun 7, 2003, 11:10 PM
Forget to put down on what to do with dupe^.^ So i add a little something behind #5.(i dislike dupe more then stealing....strike 3)
And there is somethin i really want to share with every one today"U DEFILE UR BELIEVE WHEN U FORCE IT ON SOMEONE ELSE" i wish every one that want to join can understand what i try to say, cause we might face a situation that is difficult... i wish this help^.^

I'm now working on how to handle situation of conflict with non member players.....I like to have a strong bass for this "CLAN" before it is even form. U might think i worry too much, but i really believe this is good for the "CLAN"^.^
When it is ready i will add on.(tomorrow should be done!!)

Tenton
Jun 8, 2003, 12:17 AM
Start from June 8 to June 15, i will be online everyday 9:00 p.m.~10:00p.m.(EASTERN TIME) at 24US/Antares:10-12. If any one intresting in join plz come by. Send me ur guide card with a little message saying u r ready to "JOIN UP". And also tell me which CLAN NAME u like the most^.^However during that one hour i cant join any game, i have to sit still in the labby, so i wont be able to play with u guys@.@

I will use the following 2 char during that hour(they both get half of the symble^.^)
>Cream:FOnewearl lv28 short body, long white hair
>NONAME:HUcaseal lv04 pony tail, dark color(my mad gf>o<)
ha~~~i should put sometime on them....poor gals

At Jun 15 around midnight(eastern time^.^) I will post a new post to tell the everyone the Name of the CLAN and the Members' Names(hope u wont mind^.^ send mail might take long long time if every thing goes well)