PDA

View Full Version : What the hell Hikosaka?

Sagasu
Jun 6, 2003, 06:35 AM
I swear[alot] what the hell? Just because there is a fuckin char bank doesn't mean that I have to use those chars. Are you really that stupid? These chars are supposed to be specialized, fo dis story, listen, im tryin to get 67[amen't I crazy} hunters rangers, and forces, for a special type of story. I dont have a lot of time to sort through a lousy amount of BS chars that wouldn't fit in my &^^% story. Right now i'm pissed, I don't have much time to get this done, and you go around lockin up all my fuckin shit. What the hell, lock this too for All I fuckin care.
any way, thats my beef, your crazy. I'm pissed, and your stupid ass is preventing me from what will surely change the average of the pso fan fic. I don't really know what the (*&&* yo problem, but end it, cuz I'm prblably gonna be a pain in the ass.

Joy wouldn't feel as good without pain, but that doesen't mean that you have to I&%&% with all I do.

KodiaX987
Jun 6, 2003, 08:00 AM
The Character Bank is just what it is. A Character bank! Officially, you're not allowed to create threads to recruit characters. You can only post your demand in the Character Bank thread. Or, you can just pick the needed characters from the bank straight away. Just don't expect to get to 67 characters.

RavenTW
Jun 6, 2003, 08:08 AM
I'm trying to get here before the mods lock this crap. Listen man, I sympathize with you, but that doesn't mean you should go cussing out a mod on those boards. This isn't just bound to be locked, your bound to be booted if you keep this crap up, and then you won't be able to get people for your fanfic or even have anybody to read it!

So, for your own good, and for the good of this forum, please don't go around posting your hate to a mod. You could try to PM here about the fact that this is a spelcialized fanfic, and that there won't be the kind of characters you need, instead of posting Shift+numbers every five words.

Davion
Jun 6, 2003, 11:18 AM
I swear[alot] what the hell? Just because there is a **** char bank doesn't mean that I have to use those chars.

You do know what rules are, right? You know, things you follow that make everything better for everyone else? Well, those rules say that you have to do that. There aren't many in there now, but that's because it's semi-new as far as threads go.

Are you really that stupid? These chars are supposed to be specialized, fo dis story, listen, im tryin to get 67[amen't I crazy} hunters rangers, and forces, for a special type of story. I dont have a lot of time to sort through a lousy amount of BS chars that wouldn't fit in my &^^% story

Already I don't think very highly of you. I don't like people who don't care enough to follow the rules and then call the mods stupid because they enforce them. Also, don't go around calling other peoples' characters BS, and I mean it. Just because you feel that your fic is the best thing to happen to PSO since the internet doesn't mean it is and it certainly doesn't mean that you can talk that way about the characters other people created. If I went around telling everyone that their fics were BS because they were shorter than mine no one would like me, and you're on that road.

I'm pissed, and your stupid ass is preventing me from what will surely change the average of the pso fan fic. I don't really know what the (*&&* yo problem, but end it, cuz I'm prblably gonna be a pain in the ass.

You can think as highly about yourself and your "average pso fic changer" all you want, but the "problem" you claim Hiko has and needs to end is really very simple. You don't follow the rules, you get in trouble. You follow the rules, you don't get in trouble. If you are going to be the "pain in the ass" you said you'd be, you're the one with the problem. I don't know how new to formus you are, but breaking rules and then insulting a mod when he or she enforces them is just you begging to be banned.

There are other reasons besides the character bank that caused Hiko to lock the threads. She even said that derogatory remarks against a certain group would not be tolerated. So no matter how awesome you think your fic it you still have to follow rules like the rest of us. Just because you think your fic is so specialized doesn't mean you're any more special than any other writer.

M_BlackHawk is one of the best writers on this site, and he's a friend of Hiko's, but BlackHawk had a thread looking for characters that Hiko locked because of the character bank. The only thing that makes this locking any different is the fact that BlackHawk writes without those remarks. Several other fics have also been locked because of the way they talked about people. If you look at history you'll see that there is nothing special about this case.

Of course if you don't like rules and people who enforce them you could always take your fic somewhere else. Also, people won't always take nicly to the fact that you brag so much about how amazing your fic is. I for one wouldn't read it just becuase of the way you've been acting. I don't care what you think, but a swear every few words is not something most people like to read, and an author who doesn't give a crap about rules is another big turn off.

On a writer's note. If you ever do post your fic here again, try doing it chapter by chapter and not in one big lump. You're bound to get more reads and replies to a fic that can be read in segments over time.

Ok, now that's my beef.

Sagasu
Jun 6, 2003, 07:43 PM
Thanks to those who understand, and I see some points here. Myself, i just cant really understand some rules,{You should see me at school} And I also guess I've been kinda a jackass, blunt, and cussin everthin out that goes against me. What I psot problably see,s really harsh, and most dont want to *&^* wid me. Sometimes, just sometimes........ Sigh, allright, I'll go along more or less quietly, I thank you for slappin a bit of fuckin sense in me. But somethin won't change.

When I say about my fic, problably crazy, and I'm not sayin all the other fics are pieces of shit, sometimes I don't know what I'nm thinkin, Sometimes I don't know what i'm even writing. Its sad really, I've got to be more care full, but most of my attitude won't change, I'm differen't from most of ya'll, and I'm not sayin I'm the only one, but im loud, and I say what i'm thinkin. Cuz when you hold back, and don't put all your thoughts out, they can't be changed, and you can really kill your chances.

So right now, a part of me is sad, another is pissed, another not caring,,and the other thought full.
So thanks, fuck off, I'll seriously conider it, whatever.

LollipopLolita
Jun 6, 2003, 08:05 PM
Yes you have been a jackass, and yes you have been crude, rude and cussin. And yes you are going to get warnings. You have no right to say things like that to ANYONE on any of the PSOW forums, much less Hikosaka. You can post your requests for characters in the character bank thread and then whether or not you want to use them is up to you. If you are in a community you respect the rules and you try to abide by them, not go around cussing.

So respect people around here and if you can't and you can't seem to mature up and treat other people like the way they deserve, other people will treat you the same way and we won't miss not having you around. I don't care about your attitude, but this is PSOW and this is our PSOW. PSOW does not cater to just you. Lots of people say what they think, but they also think before they open their mouth.

No matter how good your fic is, if you're gonna have that mindset, people still would not respect you.

You need to personally apologize to Hiko.