PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to xbox live

_-Nether-Relm-_
Jun 6, 2003, 10:12 AM
ive seen quite a few people on various forums (this one included) complaining about there connection issues regarding pso

xbox tech support just calld me back regarding this (i have a working case file with them right now over the same problem)

the problem at hand is this

you try to connect to xbox live and get one of these messages

(No.100)
Your Xbox console cannot connect to Xbox Live.
PRESS START BUTTON.
45:EPdote:16-01

(No.101)
Attempt to connect to the server has failed. It is possible that the server is undergoing maintenance.
The line will be disconnected.
PRESS START BUTTON.

be asured that xbox tech support is aware of this and if you are recieveing this message (or any other error message for that matter) call there tech support the number is 1-800-469-9269 if you have any info regarding these or anyother error messages please help xbox tech support by giveing them your info about it and hopefully those of us haveing this problem can get back to our gameing

thank you all for reading this (also please fill out the poll)

Xboxjunkie
Jun 6, 2003, 06:01 PM
I was getting a complete differant Error #304
"This Character Name Can Not Be used on Xbox live Press A to use Character Select Screen To Rename Your Character". The Funny Thing is this was a LVL 90+ Character Before this started. I called Xbox and they Said I had to Change the Name Because it was simular to a name that Someone had that designed The Game in some sort way Also Microsoft told me I might have to Delete the Character and Start Over again and after a few Dozen Choice words to the Support Staff and Insisting they Pay me $10.00 a hour for every Hour I had logged into the Character if I had to Delete This Character I tryed Changing the Name After 4 hours of trying many Names with the Same Section ID I was able to Connect. So I guess the Game really has some Lame Issues and Cant wait till another RPG comes out for xbox Live So I can Tell Sega to Kiss my A$$. It seems This was Not an Microsoft Issue it was a Good Ole Sega Error. Microsoft Is Just More Less a router for the Sega Servers and the Ones Billing for Sega.

_-Nether-Relm-_
Jun 6, 2003, 09:23 PM
that sux dude